Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Approved Member

Currently mine problem is no losses medal .. i can win my fights easily but by sacrificing 1-2 units .. just a little but it almost cant be avioded ;/ Enemy always chooses target to give me loses ...
Old 11-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Approved Member

Perhaps that's the most irritating thing in KBAP. When the AI finds out that it loses the battle, it makes sure that you get at least 1 casualty.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Approved Member

Yes, just played the battle for 10 min almost won .. and bah one repairer down .. cant be ressed or smg it makes me mad ... and battles with those droid constantly repairing themselves are long ..

Last edited by Elwin; 11-22-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Approved Member

Can a droid repair itself or only other mechanical units? Any good uses for them? So far I'm finding them to be mediocre shooters at best.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Can a droid repair itself or only other mechanical units? Any good uses for them? So far I'm finding them to be mediocre shooters at best.
Just other droids. They aren't very useful IMO.

About the subject of this thread, I just had to replay a hero battle 3-4 times because he kept using Fire Arrow (one of THE most annoying spells for zero losses).
Old 11-22-2009, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

Yes, for no losses in the hero fights it's best not to have any low HP or low level creatures and to make sure you wait until after the hero's turn each round b4 you cast so you can use the dispersal spell if your units are poisoned or burning!

Elwin, you may have no choice but to kite away the Verona map guardian and see if you can pick up the Target spell there. I think it's almost impossible to do no losses without it!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Approved Member

Yesthere are few stacks of those droidsi should use word eachother ... they are not good at damage but their repair helps ma a lot and i dont have any better unit available ...

Last edited by Elwin; 11-22-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

Still, everyone should be careful with the Target spell in the early game. Sometimes it is possible to lose more units of your tanking stack than you can resurrect.

As a mage, I managed to finish the early game on impossible in 2 ways - one with a lot of stealing (all the way up to Reha, then back with the lizards) and one with a party of Paladins, Knights, Inquisitors, Archmagi and Demonologists. After you get about lvl 25-30, the game will be much easier because you will be able to better protect your stacks even against impossible enemies. As a mage, you will be seeing a lot of those.

Well... the only problem IS to get up to that level...

Last edited by DGDobrev; 11-22-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
Currently mine problem is no losses medal .. i can win my fights easily but by sacrificing 1-2 units .. just a little but it almost cant be avioded ;/ Enemy always chooses target to give me loses ...
This post contains some spoilers so if you don't want to, stop reading now
Hi, I'm playing for a mage too, since I've been playing for him in KBL, I choose him again . I'm lvl 10 now and I can advice this. I've been using a full army of best units I could find but then I realised it's not neccesary. First of all get a Cyclop(s) on Bolo, here is http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6...2211423881.jpg where you can find them, it's easily to get them and secondly as a mage I've learned Transmute skill ASAP to recover +7 or +10 mana back after every fallen foe/ally, I prefer foe . On the Cyclop I cast Avenging Angel, Stone Skin, etc., that's up to you. This strategy worked so far better then full stack of army. With one, soon two Cyclops I don't loose any unit and you don't need to replenish your army either. I know this strategy won't last forever but so far so good

Last edited by darkthx; 11-22-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Thats not spoiler i know that place, but i never liked cyclops and i do not see how it can make me no losses?? I have tank and its droid guard, repairer can repair almost full stack ... its enough, but enemy atacks what he wants ...
one shooter atacks my repairer kills 1 and bah .. losses ... i need something atracting enemies like target spell ... thats all