Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

I don't know if it's a translation error or bug, but the army drum only increases the morale of human units. I checked it ingame and in item.txt.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

I think mage is way more difficult to play because he's so dependant of the randomness of scrolls on islands.
I mean, with some bad luck, you could never find any good spell like chain lightning, rain of fire, ice geyser, and so on.
With a warrior, you know you'll always find some very interesting units, in any game.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affliction View Post
I have item Army Drum (150 leadership, +1 to morale of all troops), yet my troops still don't have any morale bonuses. I tried unequipping item and my morale still remains same. Is that item bugged ?
Actually it gives morale boost only to HUMAN troops (I think description is wrong)
Old 12-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coin-coin le Canapin View Post
I think mage is way more difficult to play because he's so dependant of the randomness of scrolls on islands.
I mean, with some bad luck, you could never find any good spell like chain lightning, rain of fire, ice geyser, and so on.
With a warrior, you know you'll always find some very interesting units, in any game.
I agree, I am finding the warrior easier to play. Putting the mana regens for adventure/battle modes at the bottom of the magic skill tree really slows things down for the mage. The dragon is pretty powerful too with the warrior. You can do a lot of damage early with its bottom 3 powers. I found myself hitting a new island perpetually maxed in Rage from battle to battle.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Approved Member

Yep in beging dragon > spells bvut in late game spells > dragon but leadership wins here in boss battles