Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

In those imortal words, if thars got nout good to say dont say out.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan607 View Post
In those imortal words, if thars got nout good to say dont say out.

LOL.

That a good thing or bad thing?
Old 01-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

he obviously had nothing worthwhile saying it so it wasnt worth him posting it.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IiI GUNNY IiI View Post

I posted that there would be no update .Heres the thing ,I made it up I never read that anywhere...
Moderators: In a previous post, IiI GUNNY IiI blatantly lied that he read that the patch was not being released; he just admitted that in this post. Considering all the anxiety surrounding the patch release, I believe this is sufficient grounds for him to be banned from this forum.

Last edited by TRC Subaru; 01-13-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

There may or may not be a 'patch' for the 360, only the publishers and the devs can answer that. May be other options are being considered - such as a title update that goes beyond the original 'patch fixes' but at a cost. I have to say, the possibility of any future sequels being PS3 exclusive wouldn't entirely suprise me given the lack of support for USB Joysticks on the MS platform and the implicit deadzone of the MS controller interface. Untill 505 commit to informing us of their plans we are all left in the dark. The best course of action is for BOP forum members to email 505 directly and try to get a response rather than waste their time starting new 'patch' threads however well intentioned they may be.

Last edited by SEE; 01-13-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I posted that there would be no update .Heres the thing ,I made it up I never read that anywhere.I posted that because I knew that was what was going to happen, the time frame of everything going on told me that. Game releases like COD,Forza,plus every other game getting update almost weekly and BOP getting nothing told me .Lies about the time frame the first time I was told Q&A had it and I did not see it in about two weeks I KNEW.I tried to explain that with a post about big hard to do things in life and EZ to do thingsin life like computer game updates ,REMEMBER that post??.No one seamed to understand what I was saying.UNDERSTAND NOW????
OK in all of my post I have always been flamed and treated like I had no Idea of what was going on.SO WHO WAS CORRECT ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN???
NOW FEEL FREE TO GRADE MY GRAMMAR.I DON`T EVEN OWN THIS GAME ANY MORE SO I`M NOT TAKING THE TIME TO PROF READ CRAP..
What was the point in lying about something you read? And why did you come here to confess?

It hasn't been said the patch isn't coming we all just found out Anton cannot talk about BOP to us. For reasons unknown. Most of us haven't given up hope.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
There may or may not be a 'patch' for the 360, only the publishers and the devs can answer that. May be other options are being considered - such as a title update that goes beyond the original 'patch fixes' but at a cost. I have to say, the possibility of any future sequels being PS3 exclusive wouldn't entirely suprise me given the lack of support for USB Joysticks on the MS platform and the implicit deadzone of the MS controller interface. Untill 505 commit to informing us of their plans we are all left in the dark. The best course of action is for BOP forum members to email 505 directly and try to get a response rather than waste their time starting new 'patch' threads however well intentioned they may be.
I put up their e-mail a long time ago and told people to e-mail them. I typed a very well written e-mail. And never got a response not even a automated one.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

That's pitiful TRK29, maybe you could link that post or provide the email address again. I will send one and hope many others do too, it only takes a few seconds to send an email!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlux View Post
Gunny, didn't you leave for like the third time already?
I was thinking the same thing myself. So much for never returning to these forums again... You amuse me Gunny.

Last edited by PantherAttack2; 01-13-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I posted that there would be no update .Heres the thing ,I made it up I never read that anywhere.I posted that because I knew that was what was going to happen, the time frame of everything going on told me that. Game releases like COD,Forza,plus every other game getting update almost weekly and BOP getting nothing told me .Lies about the time frame the first time I was told Q&A had it and I did not see it in about two weeks I KNEW.I tried to explain that with a post about big hard to do things in life and EZ to do thingsin life like computer game updates ,REMEMBER that post??.No one seamed to understand what I was saying.UNDERSTAND NOW????
OK in all of my post I have always been flamed and treated like I had no Idea of what was going on.SO WHO WAS CORRECT ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN???
NOW FEEL FREE TO GRADE MY GRAMMAR.I DON`T EVEN OWN THIS GAME ANY MORE SO I`M NOT TAKING THE TIME TO PROF READ CRAP..
Gunny, I'd say you're crazy like a fox but that would be an insult to foxes.

Paranoid Schizophrenia. Look it up my friend and get medication ASAP.
Closed Thread