Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

This is a 1C Ino-Co production, right ?
Old 01-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

i am fan of mow series... following this game till 2010 june,and yeah now is 2011 and still no game... i am offtopic a bit,but about the gameplay... i see its cool... but i dont get it... how that ppsh in that guy bag? its ww2 weapon not the vietnam i think i am going to like this game,not like your later products... like men of war, i hate that game a bit... cuz its unfair for me,maybe the game is 2 hard,like you get 4-8 soldiers... all with guns got some bullets... and yeah... like you get objective stop tanks column,about 5 tanks few trucks fully loaded with soldiers... thats why i hate,and yeah you have 2 rush... and try kill em all with 8 soldiers.. and nowhere 2 hide... waiting vietnam,than i can hide and stab em in the back ^^
Old 01-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

Flame mode: Activate

j/k but I am going to be critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy4ever View Post
how that ppsh in that guy bag? its ww2 weapon not the vietnam
just because a war is over means guns used in that war are going to stop being used? mkai.

I wonder why we're seeing M1891/30s used against US troops in iraq, them terrorists must have time machines or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy4ever View Post
i think i am going to like this game,not like your later products... like men of war, i hate that game a bit... cuz its unfair for me,maybe the game is 2 hard,like you get 4-8 soldiers... all with guns got some bullets... and yeah... like you get objective stop tanks column,about 5 tanks few trucks fully loaded with soldiers... thats why i hate,and yeah you have 2 rush... and try kill em all with 8 soldiers.. and nowhere 2 hide... waiting vietnam,than i can hide and stab em in the back ^^
you serious? there's bushes everywhere in Men of war, and it's all about proper positioning of troops.

if you're trying to stop the tank column with all your units bunched together, it's going to be hard because all your units will die/get incapped in 1 HE shot.

However if you set up a proper ambush (hmmm hold fire MAYBE?) and AT nade that troop truck before anyone can get out, problem solved

Rushing is a dumb tactic in 90% of cases.

it's not like Vietnam's going to be any different, in fact, stopping tank columns along with a trucks full of soldiers sounds JUST LIKE what's going to be an objective in Vietnam...