Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Registered Member

Default Having an opinion is not stupid or a crime

I had to register and share my thoughts after reading these few posts..

I've been playing since SHOWW2 and I love both multi- and singleplayer. I know a lot of people who like this game for only one or the other. But IMO MoW games aren't complete without multiplayer and co-op, we still play MoW and it's mods after all this time, thanks to the mp-part of the game.

For me Assault Squad was the worst game in the series because I really didn't like the skirmish, and even though red tide was nice it was a shame it didn't have multiplayer on it's own. (New maps/units are always a good thing after you have played mp for quite a while)

Now what I'm saying is that multiplayer keeps the interest after playing through sp, which can't be a bad thing. It is fairly stupid to say that MoW is only about SP or MP for everyone, when it is that for yourself. I don't like Assault Squad but that doesn't mean it's a bad game..
Old 09-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

Agree with Husa.

i too find the skirmish boring an even brain dead when I'm playing skirmish, a side that people who are giving Men of War: Vietnam a hard time didn't follow the Series from 2004, some of us been waiting for a good campaign and Men of War: Vietnam deliver what i been waiting for since red tide,

Men of War: Vietnam is for the old school players and not for the new players that just come from Assault Squad , but instead of seeing Men of War: Vietnam as a good SP campaign, their are just taking shot at it for not being Assault Squad, when it was never intended to be.

I just want to put this out there, their are people who will be unhappy with the lack of MP like Assault Squad in Vietnam, but they're also people who are unhappy with the lack of a good SP campaign in Assault Squad that would be happy instead with men of war Vietnam,

their will be people who will love it and their will be people who will hate it,
to put it simply , you cannot please everybody