Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 08-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Default Add Ons

Thanks Knuckles,

I tried to install TSNotifier using a tutorial on You Tube but when I launched CLOD it hung so I have obviously done something wrong. I don't actually need it because I have a separate screen on which I can see TS3 and who is speaking when their icon lights up next to the name.

I would appreciate some assistance on the sound muting option though.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjack View Post
Thanks Knuckles,

I tried to install TSNotifier using a tutorial on You Tube but when I launched CLOD it hung so I have obviously done something wrong. I don't actually need it because I have a separate screen on which I can see TS3 and who is speaking when their icon lights up next to the name.

I had the sane issues with Notifier, my game wouldn't even launch with this on and like you would hang if I launched it in game so now I don't bother with it, its obviously conflicting somewhere...I just goes who talking and call everyone mate lol
Old 08-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjack View Post
Thanks Knuckles,

The same thing happens to me after installing the latest patch (1.08.18956). I used TSNotifier without any problems before but now it makes Launcher.exe hang.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Approved Member

Default Not just me then!!

Thanks guys.

It's always reassuring to know that others share the same problem. However, as you will notice if you look back to previous posts in this thread, I can be prone to periods of utter stupidity and therefore often believe that it must be a mistake that I have made!

Even after carefully reading the instructions - it still goes wrong! Sod's Law I feel!
Old 08-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

I don't think it is you mate ... I have never been able to get TS Notifier to work either and it appears we are not alone!

In my case it would work when in the game menu screens but not when I actually entered the cockpit... Weird.

I use the overlay that comes with TS3 itself... And I couldn't get that to work initially either there is a handy thread in the team speak section on ATAG which has some pretty clear instructions and after following those I was able to get the default overlay to work in game... You might want to give that a crack.

Having said that, if you have TS showing on another screen then it's probably moot anyway.

I tried the sound reduction thingy in TS but didn't like it as the constant increase/decrease of game sounds just got annoying for my tastes. All I do instead is minimize the game prior to jumping in the cockpit and click on the little volume icon at the bottom of the screen and set the overall sound slider up higher but reduce the slider for Cliffs ... I eventually found a balance between the two where I can clearly hear people speaking and still get decent game volume as well. Works well enough.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

Volume control link

http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...s-only%29.html
Old 08-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

FYI sometimes these add ons are quite hard to get to work. I also have had major issues with the TS notifier, Mine is working now, but hasen't in the past

dont get frustrated just keep asking questions and using google