Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

Hmm transfer rate grew to 150kb/s now , quite nice. Seems it goes like there in late hours

Last edited by Elwin; 04-18-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

Question

Anyone speak Russian and can guide us through installing this demo in our western PCs?
Anyone actually playing this demo in their PC after successfully installing it???
Old 04-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Approved Member

I finally managed to get a proper demo, it works and it is absolutely stunning, can't wait to play full english version (gamespot has a release date: 27 september). I feel like a blind man talking with a deaf one whan I'm playing it because I don't speak russian. but I still like it very much.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

MIne doesnt even sstart to install ;/
Old 04-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
Anyone speak Russian and can guide us through installing this demo in our western PCs?
Anyone actually playing this demo in their PC after successfully installing it???
Yes, I speak Russian, and I install the demo from http://pan.1c.ru/kbp_demo_setup.exe. It works fine.
The installation process is not complicated, just click the left button "Далее >" on the first info screen, and then click twice on the same button on the next two screens. In this case the game will be installed by default pass: SystemDisk:\Program Files\1C\King's Bounty. Принцесса в доспехах (Демоверсия).
If the game doesn't started, I think because default installation pass contain russian codepage letters, and this may be a big problem in western PCs. Try to rename directory with english letters only and start the game manually.
Or you can install the game by custom pass. To do this you have to switch the trigger to the second position on the second installation screen, this mean "advanced installation mode".
Then click on middle button "Далее >" on the screen bottom.
Now you can chose the game pass with correct letters.
Then click on middle button "Далее >" on the screen bottom.
After that it would be small popup screen "this pass doesn't exist. Have you wish to create it?" Click on the left button "Да" ("Yes").
The next screen informs you about links in Start menu. Just click on middle button "Далее >" on the screen bottom.
The next screen allows to create labels on the Desktop and Quick Launch bar respectively. Mark the boxex and click on middle button "Далее >" on the screen bottom.
The last screen informs you about all choosed parameters. Click on middle button "Установить" on the screen bottom. That's all.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

I dowloaded from your link and instaliation doesnt even start.I try to re-download again maybve niow will work.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

The size of downloaded file must be 489 600 136.
Has anyone else the problem with execution of downloaded file?
Old 04-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Ok now it runs
Old 04-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Any russian who could give us a hint on quest in this demo ?
I have made 7 of them, and have 1 undone yet and have no idea what to do with it
Old 04-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

me too, but I don't think you cand finish the last one. I think that's all you can play. I can't enter the building behind the lizzard, there is a message but I don't understand it.

anyway I played the demo with the 3 heroes, wonderful. too bad I can't understand the new artefacts and skills.