Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

Yawn
Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Approved Member

Wel i feel cheated BY 1C also, misleading advertising is just wrong.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_Rider View Post
Development takes time... have patience
yes, development takes time.. as well as earning money takes work..

so, as a sign of respect, can a developer not ask for money before finishing the development of a product? or, a least, can it be open and sincere about it, and say "we have to sell you this work in progress product, otherwise we're out of business. please help us and pay for beta, or pre-order the sequel."? and then, as a quid pro quo for the help received from customers, be open about the development process required to push that helped product towards a finished product (as it was already pre-paid)?

some people around does not seem to grasp the fact that this is NOT about money, NOT about a little hobby, NOT about time, but about RESPECT.

you do not xxxx from where you eat! that's how the saying goes.. right?!!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 03-21-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonys View Post
yes, development takes time.. as well as earning money takes work..

so, as a sign of respect, can a developer not ask for money before finishing the development of a product? or, a least, can it be open and sincere about it, and say "we have to sell you this work in progress product, otherwise we're out of business. please help us and pay for beta, or pre-order the sequel."? and then, as a quid pro quo for the help received from customers, be open about the development process required to push that helped product towards a finished product?

some people does not seem to grasp the fact that this is NOT about money, NOT about a little hobby, NOT about time, but about RESPECT.

you do not shit from where you eat! that how the saying goes.. right?!!
Agree
Old 03-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatta Raso View Post
speaking of which: has anyone wondered how come these 2 folks, davie and cargy, disappeared for months in a row and - wonder! - made a simultaneous comeback, always post int the same threads, generally by the same time, always with the same attitude, and never ever writing a single line about their game experience??? might be me and probably is, but isn't it time for an IP check? double accounts are prohibited afaik..
First off, you are lying about my posts. You didn`t even take a minute to review them as they are available over at my login page. Because if you did, you`d see that I clearly talk about how to get coops running and how could ground combat be implemented to CloD. Finally, one of my last posts is about how disappointed I am with the game. The simple conclusion is that you are making things up to suit your agenda. And what is that? Discredit me because I do not approve when the likes of you insult BlackSix and the developer team.

And for the record. Back in fall of 2011 I was asked by a mod to refrain from posting after the first whiner wave. I responded with a 4 month absence. And unlike the 3 guys that announced a big exit and returned no more than 3 hours later, I kept my word.

Quote:
post#154
Quote:
[Cargy quotes and answers Icebear's evident post to David Hayward]
hey didn't cargy just answered a post to DH as if it was adressed to him? might be my misunderstanding... or are we getting sloppy already and mixing accounts by mistake???
That is interesting. Why do you think that one shouldn`t be able to reply to a post not directed at him? Am I breaking the forum rules again?
Old 03-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonys View Post
so, as a sign of respect, can a developer not ask for money before finishing the development of a product? or, a least, can it be open and sincere about it, and say "we have to sell you this work in progress product, otherwise we're out of business. please help us and pay for beta, or pre-order the sequel."? and then, as a quid pro quo for the help received from customers, be open about the development process required to push that helped product towards a finished product?

some people does not seem to grasp the fact that this is NOT about money, NOT about a little hobby, NOT about time, but about RESPECT.
You maybe talking about respect you show daily towards the development team? Insulting? Misinformation? Spreading bad attitude?

Double standards mate.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy_ View Post
You maybe talking about respect you show daily towards the development team? Insulting? Misinformation? Spreading bad attitude?

Double standards mate.
I don't think you ever saw or heard me insulting the dev team. Or misinform anyone about anything IL2CoD related.

as regarding the "spreading bad attitude".. sure, I am guilty of that, if you and your likes consider talking about the truth as the above mentioned third sin.

and.. what about you? where's your respect towards me? Why are you actually misinforming, instead presenting proof when you're accusing someone of misinformation? and in the end, what about you bad attitude spreading (fanboism, hate towards fellow forum mates, and so on)?

you should consider looking into mirror first, then talking about the others..
Old 03-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
That is interesting. Why do you think that one shouldn`t be able to reply to a post not directed at him? Am I breaking the forum rules again?
Ok fair.

Quote:

Double standards mate.
Quote:
OH THE MANATEE!!

There`s one good side to this. I get to finally see his idiot face and tell to myself "yeah, I thought you looked like that"
Now can I ask you to be coherent with your own words and edit that post carguy?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Do you all think it makes sense to dicuss this fanboy/whiner thing? When I take a look at "adonys IL2CoD official development timeline/info/patches" everybody who is still in here must be a fan! All others already left.....
Old 03-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUD View Post
Ok fair.
Now can I ask you to be coherent with your own words and edit that post carguy?
Well, since I already got an infraction for that, there is no such necessity, is there?
Closed Thread