Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please read the forum before posting. This is where spoiler questions are asked so that people don't accidentally run into them.

The answer to your question is on this VIDEO #3. Make sure your engine is upgraded, and keep your foot on the gas during the cut scene. You need to reach 80MPH fairly quickly, and the default engine on the original truck, or a low HP engine just won’t do it.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the boneheaded mistake.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Default Total Automation Side Mission

After I pick up the trailer in Mojave I drive to Lebec but even with the arrow on the map i still cant find where to drop it off. can anyone help me i'm frustrated

Last edited by USA Trucker; 01-11-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Problem with mission ! Please help

Ok so here is the situation:The mission that you have to talk with Murdoc but first you have to meet that stranger in Oxnard.When i met him it was okay but when i had to met the other one in Santa Barbara i find the place but every time i go there he isn't there and my current mission is this one please help i really want to pass all of the missions on Rig'N'Roll !
Old 05-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forum.

Go to the main page of this forum. HERE. Scroll down untill you find the "Talk to Murdoc" mission. There's two parts to it. Follow the instructions there, and watch the videos. You should have no problem after that.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

Default No man

No man i looked at that topic like 10 times nothing helps if you can just send me a PM . Thanks
Old 05-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

I can't explain it any simpler by PM. Did you watch the video I provided? It's the 6th one down on that thread.

You have to see his thugs first. they'll tell you to come back tomorrow. You have to get there the following day between 6pm-12am. If not than you lost that mission.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Default Nah man.

Nah man first you have to give package to some guy and then his thugs but the guy that you're supose to give the package is never there :XX i don't know why pls help. !
Old 05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Approved Member

You're just going to have to follow the videos I took the time to make for everyone. Nobody else seems to have a problem with this one. FOLLOW THE VIDEO. It's one of the easiest missions to complete. They don't get easier than that. It's an early mission. If a person is not there, then you're too early, or you did something wrong somewhere. Go to a motel, and let the time move to around 6pm, or 9pm at the truck stop you're at to meet an individual. That seems to be the trigger for most meetings with an individual.

I've played this game to it's completion 3 times. I wouldn't post incorrect information on this matter.

Happy Hunting.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

Smile I want Gepard!

Is there a way to get the Gepard before the Mu-Wailke Village stuff? Anyone who knows please let me know.

Peterbilt Man