Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Yes.

I have not done it myself but have read most of the posts.

Go to Just flight and buy the game .Use "rest of the world" for destination.

Some people report an error dealing with region .Ignore it and proceed to checkout.

You will receive an activation code.

You can d/l for Just flight or use the code to activate and download from Steam.People say the Steam download is much faster.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll2k View Post
Yes.

I have not done it myself but have read most of the posts.

Go to Just flight and buy the game .Use "rest of the world" for destination.

Some people report an error dealing with region .Ignore it and proceed to checkout.

You will receive an activation code.

You can d/l for Just flight or use the code to activate and download from Steam.People say the Steam download is much faster.
Agreed, It was a 4 hr download for me on a 300mb/s line from Just flight.
Then I activated on Steam using the activation code sent to me by email from
just flight.com . The activation process was easy. Download game .. Install Steam
enter actvation code, updates will be down loaded and then you are then flying.

Others have said that downloading the game was faster... after inputing the activation code into the Steam user interface.

I'm a Canadian Resident. I cant see it working any differently anywhere in the World.
All the best.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener View Post
I preordered from Gogamer and it was cancelled today. Anyone else have this problem. I can reorder now, but it's about $10 more expensive. Stinks like fish to me....
Same thing happened to me. I don't get it. Oh! Yes I do. It's like playing Monopoly. The strategy is to get that last nickel from your pocket! That's Capitalism for ya. Too bad they wouldn't honor the pre-orders they had already. But when is Capitalism about honor?
also, I see GoGamer is updating it's site right now. Must have something to do with "obsolete" pricing.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

Might as well update this thread. GoGamer sent out emails apologizing for the cancellation. But it explained that once the site has been updated I can pre-order again and for a few bucks less than the original pre-order. Apparently the cancellation had something to do with site update a issues:

"GoGamer is currently updating the site to improve the customer experience with new features, faster checkouts, and social logins. However, with the new updates we are unable to export your IL2 Cliffs of Dover pre-orders. Within the next 48 hours the new site will be live, and you will be able place a new pre-order on IL2 Cliffs of Dover. GoGamer apologies for this inconvenience, and for the next week GoGamer will have IL2 Cliffs of Dover listed for pre-order at $39.90.
xxxxxxxx
Thank you
Simon Jaroudi
GoGamer.com
26801 Vista Terrace.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Ph. 888-948-9661
Fax.949-609-1684"

That's better!!
Flyby out

Last edited by Flyby; 05-03-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: I edit. Therefore, I am.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 334th_Gazoo View Post
Agreed, It was a 4 hr download for me on a 300mb/s line from Just flight.
Then I activated on Steam using the activation code sent to me by email from
just flight.com . The activation process was easy. Download game .. Install Steam
enter actvation code, updates will be down loaded and then you are then flying.

Others have said that downloading the game was faster... after inputing the activation code into the Steam user interface.

I'm a Canadian Resident. I cant see it working any differently anywhere in the World.
All the best.
anyone do this in the states recently? Waiting 3 weeks for steam release gonna be brutal...
Wanting to buy from justflight and then activate thru steam allowing steam to download.......
Old 05-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

"GoGamer is currently updating the site to improve the customer experience with new features, faster checkouts, and social logins."

This social networking will be the death of us all.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Boss

Apparently steam has bigger download pipes on their servers making for a faster d/l.

People over on the Ubi forum have been buying from Just Flight and d/ling from Steams.Last entries were about a week ago.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadczar View Post
Are you saying that Steam will allow you to download it in US prior to Steam's release?
Yes I'm in Texas and have had it for about a week and a half. Follow the instructions on where to buy and download and you're all set.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timej31 View Post
Yes I'm in Texas and have had it for about a week and a half. Follow the instructions on where to buy and download and you're all set.
Worked like a charm, thanks.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

I got tired of the shifting release dates. I had ordered it from Amazon and Ubisoft, but cancled both orders and got it off Justflight.com Downloaded it and activated it through Steam. Runs like a charm.