Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-16-2018, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
not sure what you mean by GOG, anyway, Bonfire should be installed in the same directory you have installed WoTn, same place, but you have to either remove or rename existing WoTn Directory. After installation of Bonfire you will see the "same" directory name 'Kings Bounty Warriors of the North' or so, this will be Bonfire, which you will see when you start the game.

hope it helps. We haven't had installation problems before, so you must be doing something wrong.
GOG = GOG.com - synonymous with DRM-free gaming
Old 09-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Default Bug with sawmill?

I have built the sawmill and it was working as intended giving me 0-1 woodpiles per win. But now, no matter how many battles I win (1 or 10) it gives me just one woodpile. I resorted to travelling back to bongbong after every battle to get that REALLY necessary woodpile.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Don't go anywhere near the link Raknefne has given. Nowadays it will want to install many kinds of malware to your computer. My problem was that two days ago Steam updated WoTN and after that the game crashed. Since the crash report mentioned WoTN exe, I got this idea to replace it with an exe from my backup game files. Bonfire started working again. I thought I had achieved something but now I don't know. I cannot recreate the crash.

Last edited by Erkilmarl; 02-06-2019 at 03:27 PM.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
[B]Bonfire 2.8Gb download version 1.1 link (after skipping the add): http://riffhold.com/3QF4
Would it be possible to change the mod location? The link provided sends you to a web full of advertisements and open a second site at the same time. It worries me a bit.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Would it be possible to change the mod location? The link provided sends you to a web full of advertisements and open a second site at the same time. It worries me a bit.
if you wait a little, the link should work. But I haven't tried it for a loooong time. Neither with new WoTn update, as Erkihlmal mentions.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
if you wait a little, the link should work. But I haven't tried it for a loooong time. Neither with new WoTn update, as Erkihlmal mentions.
I'm not sure anymore about that update thing. Steam did perform an update and immediately after that I had problems. Now, however, Bonfire is working again. I'd like to recommend the mod once again: it is so much different from the regular KB experience. You'll find that low level units you never otherwise use are very useful and there are new things and many things done differently.

Problems with the site hosting the link were real, I remember Norton reacting to it.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Problems with the site hosting the link were real, I remember Norton reacting to it.
In fact, I cannot download the mod, not even after skip the ad. Sigh. It shows a message asking you for allowing something, but no button/whatever to click.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Approved Member

I have to check...
Old 01-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

This mod really adjusts to my level. I just have to arrive for the first time to some island, note that enemies are weaker than me, sail somehere else and come back. And note that enemy armies have grown in power. How is that even possible?
Old 01-13-2020, 01:13 PM
Approved Member

Erkihlmarl: it is coding, reading the players level and adjusting each map accordingly. Or roughly. Terroin did the coding, I made the maps. The reason for doing this is to have maps to be more randomized, so the 2nd and 3rd map you get access to is different every time. Remember it is a as close to be a map generator as in Heroes 3. Ofc some will not like that... but we chose ranomization higher than just a normal campaign.