Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
I WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER 505 GAMES PRODUCT, BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO PATCH THE BROKEN MULTIPLAYER IN THIS GAME.
+1, and I'll never get tired of saying so. Plus I'll tell anyone that will listen.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the m00ps View Post
+1, and i'll never get tired of saying so. Plus i'll tell anyone that will listen.

ditto!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

When your a small publishing company such as 505, then every sale really does count.

I for one will be doing the same as many of you and not buying anything they throw out, good or not. Purely because i fear they wouldnt patch isuues and screw over the community.

So with so many people turning it down, it could affect them deeply.

I'll be giving this game a miss.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
When your a small publishing company such as 505, then every sale really does count.

I for one will be doing the same as many of you and not buying anything they throw out, good or not. Purely because i fear they wouldnt patch isuues and screw over the community.

So with so many people turning it down, it could affect them deeply.

I'll be giving this game a miss.
I'm not sure that is true. If games like this fail to sell it doesn't hurt 505 nearly as much as it does the small DEVELOPERS that make these type of niche games, and in turn us, the people that want to play sim games. 505 will just ignore the next could be great sim, and just publish more junk like doll games instead.

I instead suggest that if you are intrested in a game but see it is a 505 published game, play the demo or rent it before you buy, wait a month or two after launch and read forums to make sure its not completly full of bugs. If you do like it then decide wether to wait till you see it at a bargin price or not, taking into acount that it probably wont be supported by 505 with updates and dlc (just like on a PS2).

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
iannik

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M00ps View Post
+1, and I'll never get tired of saying so. Plus I'll tell anyone that will listen.
I agree, I'll never buy a 505 or oleg game anymore. They released a bugged and unfinished game
Old 04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannik View Post
I agree, I'll never buy a 505 or oleg game anymore. They released a bugged and unfinished game
I'm not sure about never buying an Oleg game... 505 is the problem, not Oleg.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:53 AM
Approved Member

Don't buy their games new. Buy them used. That way, they get nothing for the sale, other than the initial buy.

I saw that A submarine game is coming from them, and needless to say, I'll be waiting till after its been out awhile.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 PM
iannik

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherAttack2 View Post
I'm not sure about never buying an Oleg game... 505 is the problem, not Oleg.
the game was produced from oleg or not? WHY release a bugged game or unfinished?
I don't agree the problems are both: 505 and oleg, and I repeat this was my last game from them
Old 04-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannik View Post
the game was produced from oleg or not? WHY release a bugged game or unfinished?
I don't agree the problems are both: 505 and oleg, and I repeat this was my last game from them
Oleg didn't actually participate in the development of the game, correct? So why blame Oleg? Or am I missing something?

As I recall Birds of Prey has no relation to the PC series IL-2 Sturmovik other than the name (IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey).
Old 05-05-2010, 11:00 AM
iannik

looks strange, I thought we were posting on oleg forum.