Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:59 AM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
Really? Dozer 4x4in on the weekend?
hahahaha, nah not me lol.

Went out last weekend and nearly totaled my truck lol. ive got a vid of me doing a narley hill climb basically on my side against a embankment and trashed the panels from the front guard to the rear tail light lol. poor truck copped a flogging.

ill put the vid up soon.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
hahahaha, nah not me lol.

Went out last weekend and nearly totaled my truck lol. ive got a vid of me doing a narley hill climb basically on my side against a embankment and trashed the panels from the front guard to the rear tail light lol. poor truck copped a flogging.

ill put the vid up soon.
Haha. But now the REAL fun starts.....putting it back together again!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:29 PM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
Haha. But now the REAL fun starts.....putting it back together again!
cants stand working on her at the moment, had to pull the transfer case out twice last week . Got it down to a 40 odd min job to remove it from the vehicle. Putting it back in still takes ages though.

Over working on it, spends more time on stands in my shed than driving out besh at this point lol.,

No point fixing the panels, they will just get dinted again. My truck is customised by nature.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:05 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2000 View Post
I just realised that I made an account here and never posted so I'll start here. There are some really nice trucks here.

I have something slightly older, a 1977 Land Rover. I used to go off road a lot with it but the bills got too big last year so it's on road only now. It's a 2.25 petrol which somehow only does about 17mpg.

Pictures from the last few years:

Buy a Samurai and the bills will drop like nothing.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

Default my jeep

This is my current jeep (jeep number 3 so far), I've had it for almost two years and the build started from bone stock. Jeeps are my personal favorite 4x4, but I feel it necessary to say that I don't have that world famous "My jeep will go anywhere and your rig can't" attitude. I love all 4x4's and can respect any rig. Some great rigs on here, keep em' comin. This particular picture was taken on my last Rausch Creek run in november, god do I miss it.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

This is the 4x4 club I run with, figured I'd throw it up here just because I think this is an AWESOME picture, and everyone should enjoy it. It's been my desktop photo since november, and I see no need to change it. Taken on the comp course at Rausch Creek in Pennsylvania, I'm all the way to the left in the photo.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patblacktj View Post

This is my current jeep (jeep number 3 so far), I've had it for almost two years and the build started from bone stock. Jeeps are my personal favorite 4x4, but I feel it necessary to say that I don't have that world famous "My jeep will go anywhere and your rig can't" attitude. I love all 4x4's and can respect any rig. Some great rigs on here, keep em' comin. This particular picture was taken on my last Rausch Creek run in november, god do I miss it.
love it!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

hey dozer,what program are you using on them vids?
Old 04-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
This is my current jeep .
Quote:
I'm all the way to the left

Last edited by Loves 2 Jacket; 04-02-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Registered Member

Here it is, as it sits in my driveway. I have new, custom rims I'm putting on in 2 weeks, also wanna add custom lights up on my rack.

No places to offroad around here :/ I can do this though: