Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
i understood it but youre not dismissing my point of the shorter run being better, youre just giving away your info on the subject but not taking into account my new info

this is the ot really theres no need to take it to the air world

my simple TRUE POINT:

i got several world records RACING in masive games by my using extremely short runs, had i used a normal run i would be two second slower

now people who race and maybe interested in my extreme setup should ask me about the force feedback setting i use

people who wish to troll will troll with mostly non related info
Thanks for proving again that you either did not read or understand what I posted, TROLL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

i dont need ignore list, i have a mental list of haters whose opinion i take reversed, normally these guys have swastikas in their sigs, oh the subcouncios stream of thought, being insulted by them is equivalent to being praised by a nice guy

hey that 109 nose art of your signature is your avatar

thats how you portrait yourself?

as a nationalist fighter beated but still surviving?

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 10-03-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i dont need ignore list, i have a mental list of haters whose opinion i take reversed, normally these guys have swastikas in their sigs, oh the subcouncios stream of thought, being insulted by them is equivalent to being praised by a nice guy
And I classic sign that the other person is correct Raaaid now changes his topic, nice touch calling me a nazi btw "OMG"...

@sig, I am british so you can't call me a nationalist when I fly blue aircraft LOL and I fly blue as I am a huge fan of the 109 and 190 purely from an engineering perspective... that is all.

Quote:
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 10-03-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Approved Member

You do realise that the people standing by the aircraft are actually british soldiers who captured the aircraft...

@Winny I blame you for this I long made it my aim not to discuss anything with Raaaid!

Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

hey that 109 nose art of your signature is your avatar

thats how you portrait yourself?

as a nationalist fighter beated but still surviving?
Come on Raaaid, pulling the Nazi card out is a little extreme. This is a WWII flight sim forum after all. Not everyone who flys 109's is a Nazi, no doubt there are probably the odd one or two but the massive majority are just aviation enthusiasts, 109's are nice birds (not as nice as Spittys ;P).

Also I think that you should take into account the fact that some of your posts are very hard to understand because of the dodgy translations.

And don't get stressed because somebody on the internet thinks you're wrong. Life's too short.

The same point I made about saftey in racing cars applies to aircraft too.
Too sensitive will get you dead very quickly. The F16's a bad example to use because it's all about pressure not movement. You'd be better off researching actual WW2 aircraft and the ammount of stick travel in each.
I think you'll find that they were made the way they were for lot's of different reasons, safety, precission, technical limitations of the time etc etc

It's not all about how quickly you can get the stick from one side to the other.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

well i apologize for calling you a nationalist i was on the hating mood for your despice to me, sorry again wont do it again

well going on on my secret for racing ultrafast:

apart from extrem short runs: my favourite is that one in which the steering wheel and front wheel have 1:1 ratio

then i use not force centering damping for it keeps me from detecting the wheel lighter by understeering

but i use the maximum force feedback just as strong as when you dont touch the wheel it oscilates but when you hold it it stops, ive seen real f1 wheels doing this

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 10-03-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
You do realise that the people standing by the aircraft are actually british soldiers who captured the aircraft...

@Winny I blame you for this I long made it my aim not to discuss anything with Raaaid!
Guilty as charged, I'm dissapointed that he's now pulling the Nazi/Facist card.

Last edited by winny; 10-03-2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Edit : I'm also dissapointed that I can't spell Fascist..
Old 10-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
Guilty as charged, I'm dissapointed that he's now pulling the Nazi/Facist card.
Your dissapointed I am in shock , But I shouldn't be when he is wrong and realizes it rather than accepting it he tries to smear a persons reputation... (not that I have one these boards ) but this is way way way below the belt, must have hurt him to be JUST SO WRONG!!

Quote:

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 10-03-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Your dissapointed I am in shock , But I shouldn't be when he is wrong and realizes it rather than accepting it he tries to smear a persons reputation... (not that I have one these boards ) but this is way way way below the belt, must have hurt him to be JUST SO WRONG!!
It's not all bad - I'm probably the worlds leading authority on 'Dippy Birds' thanks to Raaaid.

(if you missed that thread this will probably go straight over your head.. It was epic)
Old 10-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
It's not all bad - I'm probably the worlds leading authority on 'Dippy Birds' thanks to Raaaid.

(if you missed that thread this will probably go straight over your head.. It was epic)
I saw that, that one made me laugh so hard I cried

Quote:
Closed Thread