Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

View Poll Results: Do you want the old style IL2 1946 COOP Interface implemented into CloD?
Yes 140 79.55%
No 10 5.68%
Not Fussed 26 14.77%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

I am really sorry, if I will repeat something, but I currently do not have the time for reading it in detail.

My question also referring to the bugtracker:

I haven't played CloD that much until now, but I was wondering about the complicated menues as everyone in the community, I think.

Especially I do not know, why so much mission are appearing for single player, but are not easily used for coop. I mean, that there are tasked flights for every plane. So why is it not possible to easily show the planes in the menue and take control of the AI planes, whereever possible? And the most important thing: It should have no matter, if u fly it as a single player mission or as coop multiplayer campaign. The flights should be shown in the gui and u can fly whatever is tasked. There are so much single player missions, which we cannot easily fly with our friends cooperative and I cannot understand the difficulty. The clans simply have too much work to do to het coop flights.

Perhaps this is exactly what you are talking about. But for all clans and flight schools, the coop training ability will be the next essential implementation.

Just new to such things but: Why not force every mission builder to task the flights and simply add the possibility to jump in that planes in coop moder, even if the intention of tje builder was to generate a single player mission. Simply track the flights, show them in the wished coop gui and give the clans to play it coop.

Sure, that u also have to think about limitations, cause 3rd party producers like desastersoft are selling mission packs. Not that they lose their ambitions and do not earn money with it anymore.

By the way: The new mission pack is out several days and I like the featured program, which is showing your performance through the missions. With such things, you will gain immersion, which is also urgently needed to fill the server and the community.

Sorry, but I never took care on this aspect. So feel free to comment and perhaps evolve the issued problem in the bugtracker.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

To understand my partly weird post in just a few words: Why are tjere differences between single player missions and coop. There should be none!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stublerone View Post
To understand my partly weird post in just a few words: Why are tjere differences between single player missions and coop. There should be none!
There is not much difference. There is only one extra checkbox ticked for singleplayer: a "Player" checkbox on the player's aircraft property tab. otherwise the game would not know in which aircraft a player must spawn in SP.

HessleReich converted many SP and campaign missions into COOPs and flies them with his squadmates. You can download his mission pack and ask him further questions via the 2nd link below. The mission pack includes excellent recent Operation Sealion campaign by HEINKILL of SimHQ forums converted to coops.

If you have issues with Banks' coop lobby please use the 1st link below to discuss and report bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
ATM you can fly COOP using this lobby http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...ht=coop+script

Check out this mission pack for instance http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...ht=coop+script

For COOP GUI to be included into the game please vote here (register and press green arrow up) http://www.il2bugtracker.com/project...ues?query_id=1

Last edited by Ataros; 04-16-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

There is no coop. Sorry bud. But buy the game anyway and give it away. Muchas gracias
Old 04-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Thx guys, I will check it. I am searching exactly for something like the Heinkill missions! That would be great. But it is still some editing work for the mission guys instead of just having a gui, which directly shows every tasked flight and where u just can sit in the plane u want, right? So this could be solved and should be solved.

You shouldn't have to edit the missions. They have all necessary information, but not a handy gui solution. I have voted in the bug tracker!