Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Registered Member

Default New member

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the game (beat on arcade). Just looking to hop online and unlock some planes and along the way make some new friends to fly with. I'm on the west coast in the states. I play mainly on the weekends and some evenings when not working. I have a love for aircraft and is the main reason I joined the USAF so I could maintain them.

Feel free to add me.
360 GT: Krote69

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

welcome Krote69 and thanks for your service to our country.

read back through this thread and you will find all the boxers here and the time zones they play. feel free to add me Bobbysockser..i play mostly after 2300 ( est ) sunday through thurs....usually some great games the beginning of the week. let us know what we can do for you... you are gonna have soome fun.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

So I just bought this game and was wondering if anyone still plays.. I see from the forums that it has a poor match making. If anyone still plays I would love to try this out online. Can either send me a message or add me. My GT is legion82. Thanks
Old 08-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

welcome legion82 there are still a lot of us playing. read through this thread to find names to add and the times they play. you can add me Bobbysockser...EST 11ish pm to ?? first part of the week.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion82 View Post
So I just bought this game and was wondering if anyone still plays.. I see from the forums that it has a poor match making. If anyone still plays I would love to try this out online. Can either send me a message or add me. My GT is legion82. Thanks
Try to join between 8pm-11pm EST. You will be able to dogfight with the greatest aces on line like, agator, coordinator, ruffmonk, adn_py and maestro. Be careful when chasing maestro though. He has string3 as wingman ALWAYS. They cover each other ass everytime. You will find also players who are poor losers. They email you nasty words when you beat the hell out of them. Just enjoy the game.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Default Hi

Hi all this is a great game I play on the ps3 my psn is mattytaipan I am from Norfolk England. I am still green playing online most of the time I end up with a flying colander but still enjoy the game.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Approved Member

Brilliant gents. Welcome! Think I met you last night in a cpl of missions. You'll get the hang of it. No worries. Add me if you like. I'm on once in a while, mostly sim - but do the realistic on occations.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

Is your psn McQ59? just want to check
Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Approved Member

That's correct. Added you last night. Welcome
Old 08-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check-in. I'm new to PS3 so I haven't even set up a psn account, just starting to get familiar with il2. I used to play it on PC so i'm really excited to have it on PS3.

Hope to see some of you online (soon enough)