Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 08-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Approved Member

that's why I think my $50 dollar was a waste, who can sit behind a computer for some 30+minutes to get to a target, i only played once or twice since i bought. is there any hope that they will have that function in any upcoming patch?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

Killer ::: you havent played enough to be frustrated yet Haaa !!

what we do is utilize the Blenheim as the did with the full size. which is low level bombing (many tutorials on the ATAG forums. The blenheim was way too susceptible to fighter attacks from underneath, SO low lever was the norm.

Also skip bombing ship is an absolute HOOT (again look for "Skip Bombing" tutorials. The best way to alleviate your frustrations is to get on our team Speak ask for some assistance, someone will take you to a help channel and get you fixed up . If you see me call out , we are ALWAYS looking for Blenny pilots
Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Approved Member

So, since the developers revised the FM in the Blenheim, I have to say that I haven't flown it very much.

Is there anything different about the new model that people should be aware of? Any new foibles, things to look out for etc?

Or is it just easy to fly now?

The only thing I've noticed is that the variable flaps are useful, but this seems mainly because the 'plane is so slow to accelerate now, the flaps are needed for take-off where they weren't before.

Any tips available from anyone?

Cheers.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

I actually dont fly it any differently than before:

warm up times are short
still dont use flaps for take off: probably should as the real one did: I use up most of the runway:

Cowl Flaps (Gills for those over the pond) can now be almost fully closed after altitude is reached. Which for me is STILL about 400 feet

Top speed now with full throttle: course pitch: is 210

Thats about it
Old 09-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

Thats how I flew pre beta but I was told to now fly with fine pitch and boost on to get a speed of 240.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.