Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

She was supposed to be holding a 'cabbage patch doll'......a very special sort of doll......but it looks like an ordinary one...... f&*kin 'patch' is missing!

Last edited by SEE; 02-14-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
She was supposed to be holding a 'cabbage patch doll'......a very special sort of doll......but it looks like an ordinary one...... f&*kin 'patch' is missing!
LMAO Good one Evangelous

The fact that its a doll would probably also be left out just like our 109 cockpits. Parents would boot up the game for their child only to find its actualy a cabbage growing simulator.

Seriously though 505, WTF are you doing?? How the hell is this going to sell. What parent in their right mind is going to buy that shit when they can just buy their kid the the REAL THING for a fraction of the price and just let them play with it by themself, instead of having to oversee the playing of the wii and posible temper tantrums if the kid wants to play with dolly while the parents are too busy, worst case leading to a borked Wii.

Really WTF 505????!!!!

It really is like me wanting a new car because I need to get around town. But you think instead I should decide to buy a 505 published game that costs £80,000 called: -Drive to town to do your shopping- and then I should enjoy eating my virtual food, YUM!

IDIOTS!

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope

Last edited by Robotic Pope; 02-15-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Approved Member

If 505 made a doll it would be one of those p!ssy ones that leak, only it would p!ss and p!ss and p!ss until its p!ssed on just about everyone on the 360...
It would be a poopy doll too, only it would have to retain all its poop to be as totally full of sh!t like 505 games are...

and then it would fail...
Old 02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Default News

http://forum.yuplay.com/index.php?sh...indpost&p=9004
Old 02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by see View Post
please add your gamertag (xbox) or forum name (ps3) for the petition. If you have friends who are not forum members - please ask if you can add their names on their behalf.
Copy and paste so that each reply is accumalitive and we can then copy and paste the final list after a week or so into any future communications. I will send this one to ms anyway as i have a response from them and want to push it as far as i can . Thanks, heres mine for starters.

N.b. Please note that the petition is primarily intended to obtain a response from 505 regarding its commitment to the xbox platform following the release of the il2 bop title update for the ps3. It will not be used in any manner that could be considered innapropriate by those signing or by any outside organisation including 505 publishers.

Evangeluse
briggboy (psn)
Old 02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

Evangelus, Maybe you should edit your original post.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

i think i have an answer for the no 360 patch question now.are they trying to concentrate on ps3 instead?i just found that they submitted death track resurrection to ESRB for a rating

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp

it mentions psn yet no xbla,also,

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/15/es...w-life-on-ps3/

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...ection-for-ps3

i wonder......
Old 02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

There are a lot of reasons why they may have opted for PS3. Publishing it themselves I see (I'm not suprised after the 505 fiasco!).

BTW, nice of you to drop in Anton........but........... YOU FORGOT TO ADD YER NAME TO THE PETITION........(me thinks he's trying to flog a few more copies of WOP based on the viewing numbers of this thread.....

'to flog' Brit slang for 'to sell'.

Last edited by SEE; 02-16-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

Why did they choose such a crap publisher. If i ever see anything with 505 on it, i will put it back on the shelf.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
iannik

CLASS ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a bugged released game!!!!