Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 10-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

Please use the edit function..

If you want to know something about the patch/addon progress: forget it!
Unfortunately no one knows anything about the progress or when the patch/addon will be released and which improvements it contains.

But you'll notice the release early enough.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking47 View Post
One more thing, Can you please tell me your progress every night so I can know when you are done? Thx.
That wouldn't be possible even if I could. It would clog this thread with nightly notices that I'm fairly sure our forum member would not appreciate. Also please do not double post. If you have additional comments just edit your original one, and add them there.

The Nevada add-on has been suspended for now, and they are only working on a patch to fix some issues. There is no date as to when this will be out.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-12-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
Please use the edit function..

If you want to know something about the patch/addon progress: forget it!
Unfortunately no one knows anything about the progress or when the patch/addon will be released and which improvements it contains.

But you'll notice the release early enough.
I will remember that

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
That wouldn't possible even if I could. It would clog this thread with nightly notices that I'm fairly sure our forum member would not appreciate. Also please do not double post. If you have additional comments just edit your original one, and add them there.

The Nevada add-on has been suspended for now, and they are only working on a patch to fix some issues. There is no date as to when this will be out.
Why

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking47 View Post
Why
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing... The idea of an expansion was very exciting! If in 9 years they made a buggy game, we must accept. I think r'n'r is a great game and i want to say a big thanks to Igor Belago and all the developers! Nor a patch can correct all the bugs, so the expansion was my last hope. I heard that they were already developing the addon down in 2006, so it's possible to see it released very soon!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Let's not go off-topic here. There are appropriate threads already in place for these discussions. This is not the place. I only mentioned it in passing to answer Gameking47 question.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

I just made a trailer tip over and a new idea for the game just hit me. What if there is a news van covering every crash in CA and talk about it on every radio station. There might be crashes that I did not even caused. That will be cool?

We need to improve on these problem in the pictures very quickly. Do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0000.jpg (126.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0001.jpg (126.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0000_1.jpg (95.8 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by gameking47; 11-20-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Default oi

Most of the stuff i wanted to say has already been said but what happened to the other truck brands, Volvo, Mack, International. I bought the game wanting to drive the "AMERICAN MADE(dublin, va)" Volvos. The volvo vn 770 is in the news paper and main menu background video. What about the volvo 880 (cowboy truck) 625 hp, Macks and Internationals. With that said, maybe add shipments with no time limit or race for less money. Havent played for long but daul trailers, oversized loads, nuclear waste and other high hazard loads could be added for more money also. Add random construction zones that come and go. Speed limit signs and enforce them, LONNNGGGEEERRR on ramps. Ill think of more later but im offshore and have to dive. Add volvos.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaider5120 View Post
Most of the stuff i wanted to say has already been said but what happened to the other truck brands, Volvo, Mack, International. I bought the game wanting to drive the "AMERICAN MADE(dublin, va)" Volvos. The volvo vn 770 is in the news paper and main menu background video. What about the volvo 880 (cowboy truck) 625 hp, Macks and Internationals.
Hello, and welcome to the forum,

These company's pulled their licenses for use in the game. Therefore, Rig 'n' Roll can't use their trademark's, logo's, or emblem's. You will find that some of these trucks are good look-a-likes. In the Mod section you will find some good renditions of some trucks with their actual logo's.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-03-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

Red face I have a great idea!!!!

I have been thinking about this for months now and im finally going to bring it up. There is a web site called MIT list of radio stations. They have a list of working links to every radio station in the world that broadcast on the web. I was thinking that would be awesome to incorperate that into the truck games. No matter what town you are in you could tune in a live station in that town...or another town...whatever you like. But it would be great so drive through ...say San Deigo and hear live news on the radio while your driving. What do you all think.

As for making the game better besides the driving psychics i think the in cab view should show more of the outside world....as it is its not to real...i mean think about it just look ahead for a second...you can see about 150 degrees without moving your head. you should be able to see both rear mirrors rt and lft at the same time out the corner of your eye.

Last edited by Elmo56; 12-03-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo56 View Post
I have been thinking about this for months now and im finally going to bring it up. There is a web site called MIT list of radio stations. They have a list of working links to every radio station in the world that broadcast on the web. I was thinking that would be awesome to incorperate that into the truck games. No matter what town you are in you could tune in a live station in that town...or another town...whatever you like. But it would be great so drive through ...say San Deigo and hear live news on the radio while your driving. What do you all think.

As for making the game better besides the driving psychics i think the in cab view should show more of the outside world....as it is its not to real...i mean think about it just look ahead for a second...you can see about 150 degrees without moving your head. you should be able to see both rear mirrors rt and lft at the same time out the corner of your eye.
That is sort of my idea