Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Hey red sands crew, thx for update for this great mod. But can you pls upload some list of new things in this update, since many players took grimelevens RedSandsExtreme mod and i wouldnt like to screw up it`s settings with this update
Google Translate:

1. Fixed a bug with the resurrection of the dead man squad completely Inquisitors (of the corpse).
2. Iridium chainsaw correctly reduces the initiative of the enemy elves.
3. Item description Crystal Ball brought in line with its effects.
4. Fixed a bug due to which they could not heal the fauns of the plant.
5. Fixed bug with getting re-beings of the Kingdom of race with the attacks.
6. Fixed a bug with the skill of the Warrior counterattack when the 3-skill level of the hero warriors lost their meek attack.
7. Fixed a bug with a reduction in moral beings subject Ring Damned.
8. Fixed penalty for moral subject Alucard.
9. Fixed a bug with the discharge of talent demolitions (Alchemists and Engineers), forest fairies, and the inability to charge (not varied talents)
10. Fixed ochepyatka talent in Ancient Phoenix Tears of Phoenix.
11. Fixed a bug due to which the subject Sandals Levitation did not give a bonus rate of Asmadeo.
12. Fixed a bug with the emission in the course of Gorguan Ghosts.
13. Class quests that open up access to a class skill (Counterattack, Svtaya Armor, archmage) now work correctly and properly executed.
14. Fixed a fright on shamans of the Blood.
15. Fixed a bug where the alchemists do not have talent Energetic and Holy Water.
16. Fixed erroneous message about arranged trap on substantive arenas.
17. Fixed a bug with a talent advisor Genome Revenge, causing the game to crash.
18. Fixed a bug nymphs Ice, due to which she had no resistance to poison damage.
19. Fixed a bug which caused the enemy being able to evade attacks by Blade-equipped subject of Armageddon.
20. Fixed ochepyatka of talent the Pirates Phantom test Good luck.
21. Fixed a bug due to which the list of available "elevation" units talent Asmadeo mystical ritual derived substance, which could not "lift".
22. Fixed ochepyatka in one of the options for improving the subject Rune Staff.
23. Fixed a bug that did not work on luring tactic Advisors genome using Teleport Shock talent into a trap.
24. Fixed a bug with the talent Orc Veterans scolding, because of which they could use a few times.
25. Fixed a bug due to which the veteran with a counterattack could kill Asmadeo.
25. Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to take the quest "Dragon Problem" if Bugge was killed in the presence of the resulting drugs.
26. Fixed a bug due to which beings evade the usual attack caster Spirits could be scared and run away from their positions.
27. A little effort Rune Magicians: Basic lifted their performance skills, as well as increased bonuses for Talent Runes (5-10%).
28. Fixed bug with getting the Druids an additional bonus damage from the Druid Kit.
29. Fixed a bug which caused the Druid kit did not give a bonus to the spell Nature Call.
30. Fixed a bug due to which the followers of the Dark incorrectly reduced the enemy's ability to protect Power of Darkness.
31. A little effort Orc leaders (10 Base Attack, Base 10 Defense, 5 base damage, 5 damage talent Whirlwind).
32. Raised the damage of talent Piromaga Fireball and Fire Arrows Castle (10-20%).
33. Increased the damage of the Magic Castle Witch Hunters (it was 5-8, was 20-40).
34. Asmadeo as a whole is getting a little more experience, especially in the early stages of the game compared to 1.3.
35. Fixed a bug which caused an error message could be displayed on the pumping ability Asmadeo wrong (beat Ray, and increased attack. Etc.)
36. Fixed a bug which caused the trap could poison uvernuvshihsya saboteurs.
37. Asmadeo added a new skill - soporific beam, allowing a certain probability of enemy creatures lull the non-persistent mind up to level 4 (with upgrades).
38. Hunters can now tame animals to call repeatedly, but the previous squad called to leave the battlefield.
39. Raised the efficiency of the call Bear Druids by ~ 30%.
40. Item Set Alchemist reduces the requirements for Leadership in the recruitment of Engineers and Alchemists by 10% (up 20%).
41. Orcs leaders with higher levels of adrenaline increase their attack and defense by 8, 13 and 25 for 1, 2 and 3 levels respectively.
42. Bomb explodes saboteurs immediately after the orc attack and his return to the starting position.
43. Reworked property of Veterans of Celerity - now because of this ability will deal Veteran to 30% more damage instead of receiving an unrequited attack.
44. Fixed a bug which caused a threefold attack saboteurs strike back.
45. At Red Sands fixed appearance of the last 10 orders for the Dead Lizards quest "Last Wish".
46. More diverse set of armies in the units of the Dead Lizards on the Red Sands.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Default Problem with red sands

Hi, I need a help.

When I install and run RS, game writes me "Label not found : cpi_darkmage_feat. I hit ignore, game is running, but i think, without content RS. For example when I choose my dragon, I should get second familiar. I look to my inventory and i see only triangle item with label : [itm beholder_stone_name]. Could someone please help me? Thanks a lot
Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Approved Member

@Kulisekcz Hm , did you instal all mod from first page on this tread, or just update from 13page ? You need full mod, then update, because what you describe "Label not found : cpi_darkmage_feat.` seems like you`r missing some files from original mod settings. Try to dl again on first page russian version, then update on 13page, and then if you want english translated chat and quests go here and read description how to make it work http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23485
Good luck

Question : individual exp for units works great, i added it up to 15 lvl with no problems, but only thing i dont get is special/healer stats doesnt get higher wit lvl`s at all I have paladins with +12% healer and they still heal 24 hp/unit. How to fix this ? Is it something in exp_system.lua file or . . . ?
Old 09-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Default Red Sands

Thanks for answer, but I have installed a full version not update.
Maybe help if i say, i install it on Crossworld version. In campaign menu i have Red sands but not the label "Red sands 1.3 but [red_sands_label_name]...
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Wow, nice job on the mod and translation!! I have a question, can we install the new 1.4 red sands, and then the English translations or is that translation only for 1.3?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Question for devs of red sands : which file contains pet dragons skill lvlup ?
In adventure mod all was neatly placed in pet.lua so i added 1 more lvl for all pet dragons skills(more dmg to some, shock% for lightning, +1chest . . .). SInce hero can easily get to 60+lvls i only added this to make dragon a bit more usefull later in game (no matter do i play warrior or mage, every game dragon gets to 60 when my hero is about 50-52lvl)
Here i cant find them anywhere
Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Approved Member

Did you try the exp_pet_hint.lua file?
Old 09-22-2011, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

exp_pet_hint.lua is file how much exp pet get from which skill
eng!!!exp_pethint.lng is for hinting text for his skill when you open him in hero menu
addon_pet is for functioning of his skill, how much dmg, mana for regen, wall hp . . .

In adventure mod bladeking made nice file pet.atom in which he explained all pet skill, and lvlup information. There i added new lvl`s for pet (nothing to much, just 1 more lvl for every skill) but in red sands, or RSE there is no such file
Or at least some hint where to find pet dragons exp table ? Hero exp table is in red sands/config/arena.txt file, is there any such exp list for pet dragon.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-22-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Approved Member

Ahh ok, Im not familiar with pet mods, but if you post here a line of the code that does actually deal with what you are looking for, I have a program that will find it in no time.. For example in main pet level file, or the adventure mod file, any line that would be similar, I can search the whole of the red sands mod in seconds and find any file that pertains to that line..
Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Default Undead Tirex bug?

Sorry to bother everyone if that has been answered before (could not find it though if it has) but when I arrive at red sands whenever I fight a group with undead tirexes the moment their turn comes the game crashes (no error message just crashes to desktop without any preamble). Any ideas/help please?

Hasim