Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Movie Making and Videos

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

Remember the times when so many poor pilots called =FB=VikS a cheater or fought him on the forums because did not have balls do it in the game. I felt pity for them. Everyone understands where this comes from.

Quote:
It follows that as Maddox is a Russian company the codes would work only on a Russian keyboard layout.
Beware!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo. View Post
please make more videos.
Sorry, video is not going to do!
Many people do not properly understand it.
I just want to ask the pilots to not think badly of me and did not write in the chat.
I am Russian! I do not know English, but the word cheater, I know ...

Thank you all!

Last edited by MK.Mr.X; 11-03-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK.Mr.X View Post
Sorry, video is not going to do!
Many people do not properly understand it.
I just want to ask the pilots to not think badly of me and did not write in the chat.
I am Russian! I do not know English, but the word cheater, I know ...

Thank you all!
Unfortunately Skills and good aim are always being confused with cheating by most of players in every game.
That's it!
People just need to understand the difference!

Good fighting Mr.X
Old 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
Remember the times when so many poor pilots called =FB=VikS a cheater or fought him on the forums because did not have balls do it in the game. I felt pity for them. Everyone understands where this comes from.

Beware!
Viks is part of the developer team and for this fact he has insights in facts the normal player has not. This makes him a Cheater playing his own developed game in my eyes.
This is just an opinon and i dont expect anyone to share it. If i was a developer of a game i would not go onto its multiplayer servers and rule the shit out of everyone wasting everyones fun.
I would play it for testing sakes but not like that. Doing so and then wondering why people like me have opinions like me makes me wonder. Maybe i am just a strage fella

Winger

PS: i fought him mostly online, sometimes on their forums over at their website. And yes, i called him a cheater for the above stated reasons. Just FYI

Last edited by Winger; 11-03-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
PS: i fought him mostly online, sometimes on their forums over at their website. And yes, i called him a cheater for the above stated reasons. Just FYI
Are you saying you and quoted Siggi is the same person?

Quote:
Viks is part of the developer team and for this fact he has insights in facts the normal player has not.
Who told you this? He never was according to my knowledge. This makes your personal opinion rather biased:

Quote:
This makes him a Cheater playing his own developed game in my eyes.
This is just an opinon and i dont expect anyone to share it. If i was a developer of a game i would not go onto its multiplayer servers and rule the shit out of everyone wasting everyones fun.
I would play it for testing sakes but not like that. Doing so and then wondering why people like me have opinions like me makes me wonder.
Spreading false information and creating myths are examples of what I called forum fighting.

Maybe some of =FB= were beta-testers for original IL-2 that I doubt but being a beta-tester and being a cheater are a bit different things anyway. BTW now VikS is a part of 777 RoF team as many of =FB= pilots. Maybe this fact causes some confusion.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

Great video X glad I am not in your video!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Pure envy, and the resulting bad mouthing, is a form of praise!

Take it as that, MrX.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Its funny, Viks doesn't use TiR either, just hat switches.Maybe we are at a disadvantage lol
Also, I must be using the wrong ammo as well, because planes never light up/ fall apart like that when I hit them!
Would hitting at dead on convergence every time have this effect?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

Are you saying you and quoted Siggi is the same person? No

Who told you this? He is part of the ROF 77 team. So you confirm what i say.

Spreading false information and creating myths are examples of what I called forum fighting. No false information. Opinon... Just like i say the ROF FMs are all totally biased BS.

Maybe some of =FB= were beta-testers for original IL-2 that I doubt but being a beta-tester and being a cheater are a bit different things anyway. BTW now VikS is a part of 777 RoF team as many of =FB= pilots. Maybe this fact causes some confusion.So... hes an employee. And as far as i know the actual game developers are emplyees also. So coworkers. Enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Winger; 11-03-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

S!

VikS was a beta tester on original IL-2 and a very good pilot of that matter. Also he is a very nice guy, been in contact with him over the years. So calling him a cheater is plain wrong. He is extremely good pilot but not unbeatable Same applies to Mr.X..he is good shooter and good pilot but again not a cheater or unbeatable. Instead of whining/accusing watch the videos and learn
Closed Thread