Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 10-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
the game take place in California, do you remember?
He does have a point though. You do see a lot of European trucks on the road here in the U.S. The Volvo is seen quite often, and I'm sure some others too.

@Turbatos18,

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-07-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

Default Things, that should be corrected, improved & new ideas.

Hello, I am a new member just started today. I am seeing a lots of signs saying "Welcome to Las Vegas this fall". It will be great to see the city of lights. That moved on to my ideas. After Las Vegas, what if we will continue building the USA one step at a time. For example,
Las Vegas sorrowing cities- After Las Vegas
Salt Lake City and sorrowing cites- Winter 2010-2011
and so on
What do you gut think? Can we pull this off?
Please!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Approved Member

that would be very cool
Old 10-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

If this will happen than everyone have to buy new computers after the second expansion
Old 10-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
If this will happen than everyone have to buy new computers after the second expansion
Why would they need to do that? Many games have expansions that don't require a new computer as long as the requirement specs remain pretty much the same as the original game.

@Gameking47,

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-09-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Why would they need to do that? Many games have expansions that don't require a new computer as long as the requirement specs remain pretty much the same as the original game.

@Gameking47,

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you USA Trucker, I'm glad to be here.

Of course the expansions of the game will have the same requirement, but more MB. It will be pretty cool to create my ideas into the game. Like I said earlier, take it one step at a time so you do not have to rush.

What do you think? If yes, then I will make another forum that will say "Big expansion" or something like that.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking47 View Post
Thank you USA Trucker, I'm glad to be here.

Of course the expansions of the game will have the same requirement, but more MB. It will be pretty cool to create my ideas into the game. Like I said earlier, take it one step at a time so you do not have to rush.

What do you think? If yes, then I will make another forum that will say "Big expansion" or something like that.
You can keep the ideas coming, but don't create a new thread. Just keep them here. It makes things easier for our forum members to search, and have topics easily identifiable. It took a while listening to our members complaints about duplicate, and look-alike threads, and cleaning up this board.

I'm sure you can understand this. If I let you create another idea thread, then we'll get 20 idea threads from everyone. So let's just keep it simple.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

Question

Ok then. I was thinking of making a new tread just for my ideas because there are a lots of ideas that some other people made have. So, I would like to keep this tread open. Does that make sense?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking47 View Post
Ok then. I was thinking of making a new tread just for my ideas because there are a lots of ideas that some other people made have. So, I would like to keep this tread open. Does that make sense?
Not sure what you mean. This thread will remain open for ideas. I just don't want to see another thread of ideas opened when this one suits everyone. I can't have a thread open for just your ideas. It's unfair to everyone else.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Not sure what you mean. This thread will remain open for ideas. I just don't want to see another thread of ideas opened when this one suits everyone. I can't have a thread open for just your ideas. It's unfair to everyone else.
That make sense.
Back to my big ideas, Let start with Las Vegas for now and go from there. OK?

One more thing, Can you please tell me your progress every night so I can know when you are done? Thx.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-12-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Double Posting.