Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

not sure if this in the right place or not but i wondered if anyone might have the answer to this,when i start the game and configure the buttons on my controller to what i want it works fine but if i quit out the game back to desktop then when i start the game again my configurations have changed and i have to redo them again,any ideas as to why this is happening...

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

I had the same problem. Then USA Trucker gave me the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I had this problem myself. It's a long process, and you need to do it only once. You need to go to Documents\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll_eng\Your Name\Double-Click on Configuration Settings (it's the one with your name on it with the sprocket symbol). It took about 45 minutes to get it right where I want it. Your preference may differ, but this is my set up using Windows 7x64 file location directory. Once you find it, scroll down until you get to here:

[control Logitech G25 Racing Wheel USB]
pa_VVK_CARV_CLUTCH="JS1-F"
p2_VVK_TURNSIGNAL_LEFT="JB6"
p2_VVK_FM_RADIO_ON=""
p2_VVK_VIEWER_OUTSIDEVIEWMODE="JB18"
p2_VVK_CARV_ACCEL2="JB7"
p2_VVK_MAP="JB1"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEARUP="JB9"
pa_VVK_CARV_ACCEL="JA3-F"
pa_VVK_CARV_BRAKE="JA6-F"
pa_VVK_CARV_RIGHT="JA1+"
p2_VVK_CRUISECONTROL="JB8"
p2_VVK_BEAMS="JB4"
p2_VVK_WIPER=""
check="1"
p2_VVK_HORN="JB7"
p2_VVK_CARV_HANDBRAKE="JB2"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEARDOWN="JB10"
pa_VVK_CARV_LEFT="JA1-"
p2_VVK_CAM_NEAR=""
p2_VVK_CAM_POS1="JB17"
p2_VVK_CAM_POS3="JB19"
p2_VVK_CAM_POS4="JB17"
p2_VVK_CAM_POS5="JB18"
p2_VVK_CAM_POS6="JB19"
p2_VVK_CAM_POS8="JB16"
p2_VVK_TURNSIGNAL_RIGHT="JB5"
p2_VVK_CHANGE_PYRAMID_TELE=""
p2_VVK_CHANGE_PYRAMID_WIDE=""
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR1="JB9"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR2="JB10"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR3="JB11"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR4="JB12"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR5="JB13"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEAR6="JB14"
p2_VVK_CARV_GEARR="JB15"
p2_VVK_MONITOR="JpovB7"
p2_VVK_PAUSE="JpovB1"
p2_VVK_MIRROW_RIGHT=""
p2_VVK_MIRROW_LEFT="JpovB7"
p2_VVK_ORGANIZER="JpovB3"
p2_VVK_SCREENSHOT=""
p2_VVK_MAP_MISSION_SELECTOR="JpovB3"
p2_VVK_ENGINE_BRAKE="JB3"
p2_VVK_NITRO_BOOSTER="JB4"
p2_VVK_HAZARD_LIGHTS="JpovB5"
p2_VVK_ATTACH_SEMITRAILER=""
HTH

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Default Mouse Pointer Problem

Hey

New here so here goes.

I load up Rig'n'Roll, press escape to get away from the 5,4,3,2,1, thingy and get to the main menu. I move to mouse to click on the menu buttons but the on screen pointer does not move.

I have tried messing with control and video setting using the keyboard (slow) but it did not seem to work.

Thinks in Advance

Gamar

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-09-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamar View Post
Hey

New here so here goes.

I load up Rig'n'Roll, press escape to get away from the 5,4,3,2,1, thingy and get to the main menu. I move to mouse to click on the menu buttons but the on screen pointer does not move.

I have tried messing with control and video setting using the keyboard (slow) but it did not seem to work.

Thinks in Advance

Gamar
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

What other control devices do you have conected?
Old 08-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Force Feedback with incoming cb calls

Hi there New here so bear with me. I have just bought R'N'R and found it quite fun but i am uesing a old MS FFB wheel with the game so far i have found it works fine unlike some of the postings i have read here the only thing i have issue with is when you get an incoming CB call all FF disapears which can land you in the armco if you are not ready for it is this a common fault or just somthing im going too have too get uesd too.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

Question, when you set the feedback on high for steering wheel or force feedback does this afect the sensitivity for the sterring wheel?.
Reason why i asked is because when im doing a turn, it rarely happens but, the truck loses control randomly. Is this because i need to repair my tires or purchase new ones or just the feedback/sensitivity?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big ZZ View Post
Hi there New here so bear with me. I have just bought R'N'R and found it quite fun but i am uesing a old MS FFB wheel with the game so far i have found it works fine unlike some of the postings i have read here the only thing i have issue with is when you get an incoming CB call all FF disapears which can land you in the armco if you are not ready for it is this a common fault or just somthing im going too have too get uesd too.
Hello, and welcome to the forum.
I have not heard of this problem. It could be a problem with both the game, and your MS steering wheel. If it really hampers playability, I would just turn off the FF, and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
Question, when you set the feedback on high for steering wheel or force feedback does this afect the sensitivity for the sterring wheel?.
Reason why i asked is because when im doing a turn, it rarely happens but, the truck loses control randomly. Is this because i need to repair my tires or purchase new ones or just the feedback/sensitivity?
I don't believe it's a feedback issue. Mine is set to max also. Being that it doesn't happen often, I can only assume it's a repair problem. If you're losing control, your tires may be listed in red at the repair shop instead of the usual yellow.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:40 AM
Approved Member

hmmm it seemed it was my tires ( i was using the standard tires )
So should i just repair them or do a full upgrade?
Old 08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

ok am looking for some advice,i currently am using a hand held controller but this has the effect that no matter how little or hard i turn going round bends and corners i get tyre screech constantly which i think is the downside of using a hand held controller,now i cant afford a logitech g25 or g27 so was wondering if anyone can let me know if a cheaper steering wheel would do the job and if it will work ok with RnR any advice appreciated....

EDIT; well i have found one on ebay because it seems it is no longer available anywhere else,the link is so you can see which one it is....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Vibr.../dp/B0006J243Q

it looks good and as all the right buttons so i am hoping it works ok with the game

Last edited by mark39; 08-20-2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: update
Old 08-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Hey

Does anybody has experiences with these steering wheel -
GENIUS Speed Wheel RV or Genius Speed Wheel3 MT on the game and win7 ?

Thanks for answer.

Last edited by Mapecka; 08-23-2010 at 03:10 PM.