Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:27 AM
XJAbuzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by recharge View Post
its almost the end of 2011 and no patch/update or editor for this game???
why cant you make at least one of the things that a lot of people want
in this case freeroam. I have always loved playing freeroam games like:
MotorM4X,Screamer4x4,1nsane,FUEL,Uaz racing 4x4(in orientation mode you can play forever).Can at least one of the admins finaly respond to someone!!!
Anyway I made a little video of me goofing around
I made myself a little trainer which freezes all kinds of clocks.
Here is the link for the video:
That is awesome! Are you willing to share that trainer?
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
its almost the end of 2011 and no patch/update or editor for this game???
why cant you make at least one of the things that a lot of people want
in this case freeroam. I have always loved playing freeroam games like:
MotorM4X,Screamer4x4,1nsane,FUEL,Uaz racing 4x4(in orientation mode you can play forever).Can at least one of the admins finaly respond to someone!!!
Anyway I made a little video of me goofing around
I made myself a little trainer which freezes all kinds of clocks.
Here is the link for the video:
Does this trainer you made only stop the lap timer thing in the top right corner, or does it also stop the Wrong way and Off track, respawn in 5 seconds timer ?

If you can stop those two timers, then it is easy to edit the localization files and take the line of text out so that it won't be on your screen when going the wrong way with a stopped respawn timer.

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All
Old 10-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

it does stop the reverse driving timer but the boundaries limit is pain in the ass I am going to upload the trainer when i finish it because its pretty glitchy if you dont start it the right way(you need to restart your pc or xbox(eggsbox)
while i was messing with the files in C:\Users\Cade James Furdelace\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config i got the boundaries timer somehow to go up to 10 seconds i will make a video about it soon when i download a proper program for recording videos lol because fraps is eating my fps.I hope someone can figure out what to do because only one person working on this is too hard.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Omal

Quote:
it does stop the reverse driving timer but the boundaries limit is pain in the ass I am going to upload the trainer when i finish it because its pretty glitchy if you dont start it the right way(you need to restart your pc or xbox(eggsbox)
while i was messing with the files in C:\Users\Cade James Furdelace\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config i got the boundaries timer somehow to go up to 10 seconds i will make a video about it soon when i download a proper program for recording videos lol because fraps is eating my fps.I hope someone can figure out what to do because only one person working on this is too hard.
Awesome!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

since i know that A LOT of people want those limits removed i will do my best with as many programs for coding as i can and try to get it up by the next week or whenever i finish it (could be next month) anybody who wants to participate in this project please contact me through SKYPE.
anyway back to bed. I`ll be back !!!
PS my skype is alex_smartboy if you add me send me a pm with your skype so that i will know your not someone just adding me by mistake

Last edited by recharge; 10-13-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Excellent job Recharge! All the best on your hard work and I think I speak for many. Big thumbs up and thanks for your efforts
Old 10-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
Excellent job Recharge! All the best on your hard work and I think I speak for many. Big thumbs up and thanks for your efforts

X2!!! If I knew coding, I would be helping you but sadly, I dont.

Good luck and a big thumbs up to you!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

Recharge, you are a Hero! would love to help with this thing, but with programming skills of a trained chimp..... not much of a help, well, if you ever need help with designing up a real life off road rig, PM me

Now we only need someone to make a good map editor and we have something spectacular on our hands
Old 10-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

i figured out that the game REALLY I mean LITERALY has its own built in editor all you need to do is go to google search for zed`s patch download that and then on the shortcut of the game right click->target and at the end add one space and add -editor works for me im happy I made my own flatmap and now im making it into a real crawling map also I will be editing the other maps so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah(the who) for the editor controls go to
C:\Users\"username"\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config\PP3WorkEditor.ini
i guess the admins were hiding this like in borderlands.Goodluck in having fun

Last edited by recharge; 10-13-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Omal

Quote:
i figured out that the game REALLY I mean LITERALY has its own built in editor all you need to do is go to google search for zed`s patch download that and then on the shortcut of the game right click->target and at the end add one space and add -editor works for me im happy I made my own flatmap and now im making it into a real crawling map also I will be editing the other maps so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah(the who) for the editor controls go to
C:\Users\"username"\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config\PP3WorkEditor.ini
i guess the admins were hiding this like in borderlands.Goodluck in having fun
I wasn't able to get it to work. What OS are you using? (Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7?) I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

I downloaded this file:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...&postcount=122

Unzipped the contents to: C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Company\Off-Road Drive and ran the win7_fix.bat as instructed in this post:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...44&postcount=1

I then started the game...no editor

I got errors on some of the files stating the file path could not be found when I ran the win7_fix.bat. Since I got these errors, I edited the win7_fix.bat and changed every text that said WillowGame to PP3WorkGame. I then moved the contents of the WillowGame\CookedPC folder (which was created when I unzipped the Dr Zed's patch zip file) to the PP3WorkGame\CookedPC folder. I then set the proper permissions in Windows for my Off-Road Drive folder and ran the win7_fix.bat again (as an administrator) and the black command line window told me it had completed successfully (no files failed).

I created a new shortcut on the desktop and added the -editor at the end of the target in the properties as you and the link above instructed. It now reads as "C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Company\Off-Road Drive\Binaries\Win32\ShippingPC-PP3WorkGame.exe" -editor

I launched the shortcut and the game started like it normally does....sadly no editor. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Omal; 10-14-2011 at 01:56 AM.