Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Well hopefully the cockpit issue can be put to rest now but it seems like there is more to it...
Old 08-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer View Post
Well hopefully the cockpit issue can be put to rest now but it seems like there is more to it...
Thats exactly what I think - there is more to it.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Well we are at thirteen pages of a huge speculation thread I myself would love to reads comments that are true about the game instead of every post being someone threatening not to buy the game. Or there is a conspiracy theory as to why we are not getting all of them.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

I think Anton is just very tired cleaning up all the rumours.
He wish he could tell us stuff but its not all allowed by the publishers aswell.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
Well we are at thirteen pages of a huge speculation thread I myself would love to reads comments that are true about the game instead of every post being someone threatening not to buy the game. Or there is a conspiracy theory as to why we are not getting all of them.
No offense but this whole cockpit issue is a perfect example why forums exist. There is a need for a community to discuss issues especially when they aren't being answered. The so called conformation given that German cockpits will be included seems very insincere given the concern expressed by the community.

I just took a quick look at the game's website and I couldn't find any mention of cockpit views at all. What does that mean? It could be nothing, or it could mean they are covering their a&*es.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepTrgt View Post
He wish he could tell us stuff but its not all allowed by the publishers aswell.
From today's live broadcast I can only conclude that the publisher allowed to release information on the game.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepTrgt View Post
I think Anton is just very tired cleaning up all the rumours.
You can't tell german cockpits are in???? Bizar
Old 08-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

No i was commenting on why Anton didnt say anything.

He said multiple times before not spreading the rumours.
So he might be tired fixing it all the time, and now he might be just thinking: they will find out themselfs.

All im saying is it feels like Anton and his crew are being attacked all the time, while i have never seen so much response from a team.

They are just trying to build a succesfull game, Who can be loved by many.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer View Post
No offense but this whole cockpit issue is a perfect example why forums exist. There is a need for a community to discuss issues especially when they aren't being answered. The so called conformation given that German cockpits will be included seems very insincere given the concern expressed by the community.

I just took a quick look at the game's website and I couldn't find any mention of cockpit views at all. What does that mean? It could be nothing, or it could mean they are covering their a&*es.
I know why forums exist but when everyone is saying stuff like "the devs are being lazy" and "they are not buying the game" and "why doesn't anton comment on it"

This thread just didn't have a good vibe and there was so much criticism being thrown when it was all speculation, from another website that didn't have all of the facts, which in turn they were going off of speculation.

Everybody that says something negative about Anton and demands that he tell us something should feel ashamed because he doesn't have to give us any information. He must feel somehow connected to the forum either it be because he is the boss or he shares our enthusiasm for flight, whatever the case should be he doesn't deserve what some people on here throw at him. Childish!

The guy said there would be cockpits. Maybe they will post some pictures soon.

Last edited by trk29; 08-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

I really have to repeat this. I am very happy to be in a forum where I can explain my worries and ask my questions to the developers of a game. I also know (I have been reading these pages for years) that Anton always gives good and friendly advice even to the most stupid question. I thank him for his patience and endurance.

But I am worried. In my eyes it would have taken ONE sentence about 200 posts back to calm everything down.

"German planes will have "real" cockpits in MP"

Took 30 seconds, Problem solved. Everyone happy.

He read the posts, no answer. THAT is what worries me.

As the above poster said, I am a grown up person. I am married, served my time in the army, have a job and lots of interests.

BUT when it comes to WW2 flight sims I am a 13 year old boy. I have been looking forward to the BoP game for AGES. And I would realy be very dissappointed of the rumors prove to be right. Thats all I say.

Its only that one thing, that worries me.
Closed Thread