Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 08-16-2018, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
If I understand this correctly the current He177 has fritz X and Hs293 missile/guided bombs as a load out option. If these are removed this will cause missions built with them to be unusable etc. There was comments on Vwings that they wont be there on 414 because they are part of He177A5, not A3?
Correct me if I am wrong. But He-177A5 or any version of He177 is not in stock version of game, 4.12,4.13, etc., So there are no missions with the He-177. And as such if there are currently 0 missions, there is no issue

There is a He-177 in HSFX. Probably got a bunch of people made missions. But this update doesn't apply to or affect HSFX in anyway. SO HSFX will still only have the He-117A3. I am confused as to why you think this update, will affect your HSFX missions?

Last edited by Marabekm; 08-17-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

btw...

https://vk.com/club120670117 here some of our betatesters from time to time shows some screens ... not updates in usual meaning.... but may be you can find there something what you didn't see...

Old 08-17-2018, 01:40 AM
Approved Member

People have built there own missions since the AI He177. As AI it has the ability to launch fritz X and HS 293. I have built several myself. if you change the load out it will effect those as well as others that may have used what was already in FMB. I can only suggest you add to but do not take away from load outs fixes the problem before it starts.

Last edited by stugumby; 08-17-2018 at 02:03 AM.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

Hello! first of all, thank you TD for your effort to make ever better patches in these years
I read on vwings forum about new OPB-1 bombsight for TB-3: actually what bombsight is there? the new OPB-1 will be in all TB-3, or some will have the "old" bombsight?
Thank you and have a nice summer
Francesco
Old 08-17-2018, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr View Post
Hello! first of all, thank you TD for your effort to make ever better patches in these years
I read on vwings forum about new OPB-1 bombsight for TB-3: actually what bombsight is there? the new OPB-1 will be in all TB-3, or some will have the "old" bombsight?
Thank you and have a nice summer
Francesco
All TB-3 will use the new OPB-1 sight.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:05 PM
Approved Member

I'm not concerned with He177 in hsfx missions, it has been available as ai since the 413 patch came out. In that and onward it has had fritz x and hs293 guided munitions. Since it is ai it is correct that there are no player flyable missions, but if anyone made missions and included it as ai for anti shipping purposes it will effect those missions. These missions will be on mission4today or if not shared in the builders system. My intent here is not to criticize or degrade the work of others at all, just a gentle reminder of potential impact on others. Many thanks to TD for the years of free fun you have provided!
Old 08-17-2018, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baball View Post
All TB-3 will use the new OPB-1 sight.
oh, ok thank you baball
... but I like the "old" tb-3 bombsight

what is the name of this bombsight?
thank you and bye
Old 08-18-2018, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

With all these fantastic updates coming with some new planes and maps it would be so great if we could get some of the Eastern Front DGen careers updated on an "official" level to use newer maps (kiev, kharkov, odessa, donbass) and newer planes (SSS, R5, I15 etc.).

After all, this is what brought many to the game and certainly why i still play it often. Keep up the great work!
Old 08-18-2018, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr View Post
oh, ok thank you baball
... but I like the "old" tb-3 bombsight

what is the name of this bombsight?
thank you and bye
I am just a beta tester for 4.14, but from what I have seen in the readme the previous bomb sight was just a fictional model even if the old Forgotten Battles manual tells that the OPB-1 was used on the TB-3.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

For what i have seen it is the most beloved patch ever.