Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

when we doing this i still havent experienced the fun of it
Old 02-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

I am going to set up a race tonight at 11pm uk time if anyone wants to join. I reckon it will be winter Stalingrad race on realistic settings. Any prop plane allowed. Look in realistic dogfights at 11 for my session
Old 02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
I am going to set up a race tonight at 11pm uk time if anyone wants to join. I reckon it will be winter Stalingrad race on realistic settings. Any prop plane allowed. Look in realistic dogfights at 11 for my session
aww im only online till 6pm usually
Old 02-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
it's a date. I've caved into peer presure and bought AvP so I'll be on there earlier no doubt.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Approved Member

we should make this into a tourny
Old 02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Approved Member

We had a couple of good races last night. We had a 5 man race on the Dover course. Me, gilly, winny, mckinney and fight test. We all used the same plane, spit 2, which really made things better as we were grouped together. The outbound leg hawkinge to manston went through with no gunfire but on the return leg we opened up. Some lovely kills down the White cliffs and we were still quite close on the final straight. I rembered from last time to slow and get gear down in plenty of time to land. The guys in front of me overshot landing and I thought I had it in the bag but I was shit down by mckinney just as I was about to land. Mckinney then landed and won race.
Second race was 6 man run around Stalingrad river. That was all done in 109 g6s. Some nice photos taken of the planes on start line. This race got strung out a bit but and fight test, who was in the lead, went down wrong river near the end. Turns out that some of our crash marks had disappeared. Looks like the game can only handle so many smoke stacks. The finish line turned into a scramble but scotty won comfortably in the end.

Good fun guys, thanks for playing
Old 02-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
We had a couple of good races last night. We had a 5 man race on the Dover course. Me, gilly, winny, mckinney and fight test. We all used the same plane, spit 2, which really made things better as we were grouped together. The outbound leg hawkinge to manston went through with no gunfire but on the return leg we opened up. Some lovely kills down the White cliffs and we were still quite close on the final straight. I rembered from last time to slow and get gear down in plenty of time to land. The guys in front of me overshot landing and I thought I had it in the bag but I was shit down by mckinney just as I was about to land. Mckinney then landed and won race.
Second race was 6 man run around Stalingrad river. That was all done in 109 g6s. Some nice photos taken of the planes on start line. This race got strung out a bit but and fight test, who was in the lead, went down wrong river near the end. Turns out that some of our crash marks had disappeared. Looks like the game can only handle so many smoke stacks. The finish line turned into a scramble but scotty won comfortably in the end.

sounds good i spend half an hour dooing a drag test for every plane bar the obvious slow 1s such as bombers and spit ix spit II and hurri i153 and i16
Old 02-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

yeah it was great fun haha i was just brave at the line Gilly was really close and i slipped past him bout 0.4 of a km to the bridge lollol it wont be often that happens, still finding my feet (i feel anyways) with the game, but enjoying realistic

thanks for the game
Old 02-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Approved Member

Thought i'd post a few of the pics i managed to get

Old 02-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Wow, looks lika a lot of fun.
Looking forward to get online and into my Spit in the weekend.

Thanks for posting the pics.