Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 07-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Approved Member

G card
Old 07-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Lolsmurf;170224]G card[/QUOTE

Nvidia = bleeeeee

ATI = HELL YEA ?

ok

Thanks a lot

Cheers ! S.Tiger
Old 07-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Default Truck has NO BRAKES!!

I am using the keyboard to play the game since i dont owe a controller or wheel. After the playing the game for 1 hour or longer, my brakes no longer works at all. Pressing the down key does not slow me down it just lights up my brake lights on the trailer. the only way how i can stop is by using the parking brake and killing the engine. Anyone know how i can resolve this issue?
Old 07-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

you have to go to the repair shop and repair your brakes....if you use them to much they wear out and fail....
Old 07-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

It's also very helpful to use the Engine Brake (Jake Brake) when you get it, to save on the hydraulic brakes. Also don't slam on the brakes. A gentle repeating tap will slow down your truck effectively enough.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

Default I had no rain, now I wish I didn't have any...

This is how it is, belive it or not.

I brought the game about 5 weeks ago, I played for two weeks maybe 2-3 hours/ day, and for the entire duration I had no rain at all, it was always sunny everywhere.

For reasons known I fed up with the game and stopped playing for 3 weeks. Yesterday I decided to continue, and the strangest thing happened: A few hours into the game It started raining! And it continues to do so. Now I played about 6-8 hours straight since yesterday and it wouldn't stop raining. When I was passing through colfax it switched to snow for a few minutes then back to rain.

This is ridicilous, is the game rigged to 30 days of sunshine then 30 days of rain or what?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

Yeah the tires and brakes wear down wayyyy too quickly. Repairing them and using them sparingly (for brakes, tap like USA said and for tires, dont make any erratic turns) will help make them last.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

I have had the same problem too. I traveled up to San Jose to get the cockfight trailer and it started to rain. Now it doesnt matter where Iam its raining everywhere. I even looked at the forecast and it says it was sunny in L.A. where I was but it was still raining.

Bug?
Old 08-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

ok wondered if anyone else have this problem or if it just might be me,its happened a couple of times now and what it is when i get a call for a job i press "Y" to accept but nothing happens and then it just auto declines in 10 secs,this is really annoying me because i have to quit out of the game then reload from my last save,its not my config because i know its set to "Y" for yes and "N" for no but no matter how many times i hit the Y button it does nothing....

specs;

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
System Model: R580/R590
BIOS: Phoenix SecureCore(tm) NB Version 11JB.M044.20100622.hkk
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3444MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

ok not sure if this a bug or not but i decided to turn off the ai completely because i was fed up with them hitting me and i ended up getting the fine,so there i am driving along no traffic anywhere except the odd truck and sometimes a cop car,so im just driving and the next thing i know is im being chased by the police so i pull over and get hit with a fine which says i interfered with another vehicle through a lane change,damaging the vehicle and to top it off causing damage to the cop car wtf.....

maybe its just me but doesnt that seem strange considering i turned the ai traffic off....

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hert View Post
I have had the same problem too. I traveled up to San Jose to get the cockfight trailer and it started to rain. Now it doesnt matter where Iam its raining everywhere. I even looked at the forecast and it says it was sunny in L.A. where I was but it was still raining.

Bug?
Ok, weird. I had drippings when around Oxnard and such. Went up the mountain to Bishop and got heavy rain. Game also BSOD (blue screen) after some painful slow mileage done.... sux!
evidently related. sux!