Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Approved Member

Justice causes crash to Desktop 3 out of 4 times it's cast.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:02 AM
Approved Member

I just discovered that magic recipes are bugged and we lose a very very huge sum of gold when we create an item with them! ~1M instead of mentioned 4k is outrageously way tooooooooo much . I lost half of my 10M gold and noticed it when it was too late to reload!
Old 03-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

Justice spell bug:

Justice spell was fine in early game when i used it for the first time but when i tried to used it near end of the game (i had upgraded every spell including justice to lvl 3 by then, and yet had over two hundred spare crystals, lol(in final fight i used them all to write essential spells to magic book of those stupid allies to be able to win those fight no-loss)), i always got CTD. Not sure when problem started, since i nearly never used that spell.

bugs regarding warrior maidens:

They only resurrect unit that has been died at first turn of a round.
Example: You order warrior maidens to wait. Berserkers go mad and kill enemies and suffer 5 casualties. you use Jarls and give Berserkers another turn in current round. Berserkers attack enemies for a second turn in current round and suffer 3 casualties. you use warrior maiden's resurrection ability on them, but instead of 8, only 5 of them get resurrected!

Another bug regarding them is that they do not increase initiative of allied units, as they are supposed to do.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Approved Member

3 more bugs i encountered:

Catapult's "fiery shot" talent is guaranteed to explode explosives at first adrenaline level, but it seems to be guaranteed to blow gremlin towers as well!

An stack of 2 catapult blew a friendly gremlin up, which had ~1700HP, while adjacent troops suffered like 10 damage. lol

Also feared opponents attack their hypnosis-ed friends regardless of their levels! I had those troops hypnosis-ed by mystics, if that counts.

And last one is that "Bless" Spell does not dispel weakness effect caused by "Loki's Touch" on Soothsayers.

Last edited by jahes64; 03-25-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

Warrior Maidens do not resurrect anyone that is killed by Tirex's "Primal Fear" talent!
Old 04-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Approved Member

Other bugs regarding warrior maidens yet again.

It seems they can't resurrect people who have been killed by cyclopses.

Also there is another bug that happens if you resurrect some units with soothsayers, then some others of same stack die and you use warrior maidens resurrection talent on that unit.
For example:
We have a stack of axe throwers, enemy attack the stack and kill 1 axe thrower, we resurrect the axe thrower with soothsayers (to full health).
Next round, yet again they will be targeted by enemy stacks and 14 of them die, then we use warrior maiden's resurrection ability on them, but only 13 rise from dead!

They seem to be very buggy, i may decide not to use them in future.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

If you leave a single goblin shaman alive in enemy army, he repeatedly tries to use his "curse of the ancestors" talent and in return, repeatedly we get this strange msg which we have to confirm for several times (I had to do it 16 times) to disappear:

Quote:
[label_gs_no_units] NF

Last edited by jahes64; 04-15-2015 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Axe of Magic
This spell could target Black Dragons in WotN, but is fixed in Ice and Fire DLC.
However developer seem to forgot Book of Evil, Because Book of Evil CAN and ALWAYS cast this spell on Black Dragons, thus Black Dragons are still USELESS against certain enemy heroes!
Old 04-28-2015, 05:00 PM
Approved Member

Ice and fire bug:
You can't cast Magic Shackle spell on Undeads! (Necromancers can cast their Magic Shackle talent on Undeads however)

Also spell Gift does not restore Jarl's "Battle Cry" talent.

Last edited by jahes64; 04-28-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Paper for the Professor: Build 6250. Bought the paper from Rezo but the quest log wasn't updated and it can't be completed. Additional information: "If you save after accepting the quest but before getting the paper and you reload that save, the quest log will NOT be updated when you get the paper and the quest cannot be completed." More details here. A different example of how the quest is messed up is here.
Also you can't complete the quest, if you have more than one ink in your inventory!!!
Simply destroy additional ink(s) and you can complete the quest!