Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Hi

I am a little stuck in the game. I am playing Warrior character. I am level 9 and did almost all quests in Darion, swamps and Verlon area (except staff of destruction and the evil kid in the castle in Mershan swamps. The problem is I want to move to the island and I was there but my army is not strong enough. All my army gets killed and I don't have enough money to buy a new one.So I am stuck in this circle. Can't go forward but also don't have anything usefull to do in the Darion area. Any tips are welcome.

Thanks
Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Have u tried Arlania? There are 4 zones on the main island, and i think u might be missing 1 zone.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solkarnar View Post
Have u tried Arlania? There are 4 zones on the main island, and i think u might be missing 1 zone.
Yes offcourse. I did almost everything in Arlania also (except the wizard staff of destruction quest). The probem is the guard won't let me in the mines. How do you get in?
Old 10-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

I can't decide what is better,so I'm asking for advice.There's 2 items for the same slot and I don't know what to use.30+ attack to my Cannonists(making it a whopping 74) who are MVP in most battles,or +1 Morale to all dwarves (3/5th of my army).Is morale that important? I already got them on 'Positive' moral thanks to my dwarven wife,but I can't decide if I should raise it more or not.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Turns out those two itens actually form a set.Ale Barrel and Telescopic Sight,combined,they give a +30% chance of critical strike to my archers.But both items are for the same slot! How can I combine them?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

More morale, is much better. It adds defense, attack and crit chance. So stack it up, if you can.

I too, run with dwarf wife and ale barrel + telescopic sight. Granting me a wooping +2 morale and lots of Cannoneer bonuses. Not to mention the +30% chance on critical strike on archers. Awesome bonus.

You don't combine them. You simply put them both, and you'll recieve the bonus.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Well that's the thing,I can't put them both on the hero because they're for the same slot,and it won't let me put it on my wife as well.What do I do to get this critical strike bonus?
Old 10-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

As a mage, I can equip 3 of those item types on my own character. I don't know about warrior or paladin. But I can say for sure, you need to use both, in order for the bonus to work.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Really strange...well,any help will be appreciated,I would love to have this bonus if possible!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers75 View Post
Yes offcourse. I did almost everything in Arlania also (except the wizard staff of destruction quest). The probem is the guard won't let me in the mines. How do you get in?
Well since you are already on Freedom Islands, what you can do is buy a boat and grab all the bonuses on the islands' edge. Do it for both Western and Eastern islands without engaging the enemies first to give your character a well needed boost.

As for the mines in Arlania, passage will be given once u have progressed enough in the main questline as the mines lead to the dwarf lands, where the mobs are significantly harder.