Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

@langtu87 I dont think so , i only added new units to items already existing, didnt change or add new items i`m trying, those files are in other folder.
For exp : i added new fireskeleton and venskeleton to bow items that give bonus to archer units, i added griffin_spirit and harl to griffin items +1speed,-20lds , added spiritist, harl, griffin_spirit and legendary phoenix to horseman gloves +1 speed to mounted and flying units, and such. I didnt change any items at all. In eng_items i changed description to items i added new units to. Special params, i added maelstrom to sp_lead_warrior , medium darkmage,sinister and all other new undead to their sp_lead_undead. All in all i didnt change anything there, only added new units that got missed in red sands mod. Whole lizardead race isnt considered in red sands, so i added them also to item bonus.
@Rudi As langtu said, try it our yourself. I`m not good at this but i got some ideas and trying them out. But before i mod anything i copy file i`m planing to change to folder outside game and then play with it. Start game, and if it`s not working i copy original file i knew is ok, and back to drawing board That`s how almost any1 else learned to mod this game
If you have any ideas you want to try share with others, maybe some1 already did something similar, and can give you advice.

And ffs, pls some1 tell me cheat code for getting item`s in hero inventory. I make some items and dont want to try new games since i never use KBscanner, just want to see if game accept my items or not.
I try magicbook, and got all scrolls in my spell book, so it works, but i cant figure out how to get item i want. I`ll try making new spell to check my other ideas since magicbook cheat works.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Default % hp instead of fixed bonus

I made a little modification in the exp_system.lua
Code:
local maxhp = Attack.act_get_par(attacker,"health") 
Attack.act_attach_modificator(attacker,"health","expa_health_"..tostring(chp_health),maxhp*chp_health*expa_hp_par*0.01,0,0,duration,false)
it works well enough on small numbers but on larger bonuses for your units it gives a grater bonus than supposed to. While in tactics mode or before summoning Asmodeo/moving units the current hp is calculated correctly but after the first move it goes a few points up. This must be some kind of unit conversion or whatnot issue. Anybody more experienced feel welcome to explain.
Also I can post screens showing the matter clearly if needed
Old 09-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

I think i managed to fix hp%, for unit lvlup. In exp exp_system.lua file find this string
Code:
 Attack.act_attach_modificator(attacker,"health","expa_health_"..tostring(chp_health),chp_health * expa_hp_par,0,0,duration,false)
and replace it with this one (just copy over it)
Code:
 Attack.act_apply_par_spell("health","expa_health_"..tostring(chp_health),chp_health*expa_hp_par,0,0,duration,false)
How to make some unit to strenghten healing ability? My legendary phoenix have +4% healer, but still heal same amount hp as they dont have bonus I havent used other healing units, so have no idea does it work on them either (priest, runemage, demonologist . . . ) Any1 idea how to fix it?

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-09-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@langtu87 I dont think so , i only added new units to items already existing, didnt change or add new items i`m trying, those files are in other folder.
For exp : i added new fireskeleton and venskeleton to bow items that give bonus to archer units, i added griffin_spirit and harl to griffin items +1speed,-20lds , added spiritist, harl, griffin_spirit and legendary phoenix to horseman gloves +1 speed to mounted and flying units, and such. I didnt change any items at all. In eng_items i changed description to items i added new units to. Special params, i added maelstrom to sp_lead_warrior , medium darkmage,sinister and all other new undead to their sp_lead_undead. All in all i didnt change anything there, only added new units that got missed in red sands mod. Whole lizardead race isnt considered in red sands, so i added them also to item bonus.
@Rudi As langtu said, try it our yourself. I`m not good at this but i got some ideas and trying them out. But before i mod anything i copy file i`m planing to change to folder outside game and then play with it. Start game, and if it`s not working i copy original file i knew is ok, and back to drawing board That`s how almost any1 else learned to mod this game
If you have any ideas you want to try share with others, maybe some1 already did something similar, and can give you advice.

And ffs, pls some1 tell me cheat code for getting item`s in hero inventory. I make some items and dont want to try new games since i never use KBscanner, just want to see if game accept my items or not.
I try magicbook, and got all scrolls in my spell book, so it works, but i cant figure out how to get item i want. I`ll try making new spell to check my other ideas since magicbook cheat works.
in hero.txt
hero_mage { // ******************** Ìàã ********************
// ñòàðòîâûå ïàðàìåòðû
start {
leadership=100
attack=0
defense=0
intellect=3
mana=20
rage=10
gold=1000
rune_might=1
rune_mind=1
rune_magic=6
crystals=20
book=10
// ñòàðòîâûå óìåíèÿ èçó÷åííûå è íåäîñòóïíûå
skills_open=wizdom //rage,wizdom,meditation //chaos, alchemist
skills_off=blood_lust,resurrection,megamage,contrs trike,holy_armor
army=sprite|11|peasant|20|dragonfly_lake|11
spells {
spell_fire_arrow=1
spell_slow=1
spell_fire_ball=-1
spell_healing=-1
}

items {
time_clock=1
picture_inspirit=1
}
}

In items {}, you just add your_item=1

For anyone don't want the restriction when hero lev > 50, just edit logic_hero.lua file, find a code have: < 51 and a code have > 50 and change it

I added my mage crown of chaos, live bow and gain diffculty 500%. It really interesting
@Shad for the error about resurction of inquitor above, I think I will change redsand mod to 1.1 version. The problem cause when I upgrade it to 1.3
Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Yea this item change is for starting new game i thought adding items for game already at 43lvl. But thx i`ll try it out to check my made items.
As for changing 1.1 to 1.3 i`m sorry, i knew i didnt cause any problems, only added new units to items.txt nothing that would cause game problems
Old 09-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Yea this item change is for starting new game i thought adding items for game already at 43lvl. But thx i`ll try it out to check my made items.
As for changing 1.1 to 1.3 i`m sorry, i knew i didnt cause any problems, only added new units to items.txt nothing that would cause game problems
No problem, I just install redsand 1.1 and it work ok. Maybe the cause because not compatiable version of KBCW.

As I reinstall KBCW, so I use the transalted in http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23322
then I use my program to check and it seem lack sone translate:

itext_elona_dungeon_1_637_hint=^?^Войти в гигантскую рыбину
itext_elona_dungeon_1_655_hint=^?^Книга Феи
itext_elona_dungeon_1_655_msg=^?^Прочитав эту книгу, можно попробовать поймать фею за хвост.
itext_montero_1686_hint=^?^<label=itm_companion_as sassin_name>
itext_montero_1686_msg=^?^Самый обычный дипломированный гном ассасин.<br>Конечно, если гномы среди ассасинов вообще обычны.
itext_temple_love_597_hint=^?^Таинственн ый Маг
itext_temple_love_597_msg=^?^Загадочног вида маг.
itext_verona_3522_hint=^?^Вход в пещеру
itext_verona_3524_hint=^?^Вход в пещеру
itext_verona_3528_hint=^?^Мракоборец Геральд.
itext_verona_3528_msg=^?^Профессионал ный истребитель чудовищ.
itext_verona_3533_hint=^?^Один Единый
itext_verona_3533_msg=^?^Побежденный в честном бою вождь варваров, обосновавшихся на Вероне.
warning_embraces=Вокруг нет живых врагов!
add_blog_saboteur_cloaсking_1=^blog_td0^[name] маскируется и становится недосягаемым для большинства атак!
add_blog_saboteur_cloaсking_2=^blog_td0^[name] маскируются и становятся недосягаемыми для большинства атак!
ehero_system_hint_1817056010=Великий воин Рехау. Не доволен положением дел на Рехау и собрал армию против Ктаху. Не захотел оставить вас просто так.
globstr_1684091936=У воды из озера странный вкус. Но удивителен не вкус, а то, что вы на себе ощутили силу волшебства воды из озера.<br><br>Ваши навыки накапливать магическую энергию и контролировать свои эмоции улучшились, и вы получаете +2 к максмуму Маны и Ярости.
globstr_1924443945=Вы смогли выкупить у орков рунный посох. Таким оружием сражались в Войну Чародеев. Каждое такое оружие уникально, и владелец подстраивает его под себя, вкладывая в него Руны Талантов.
montero=Монтеро
перепоняющегоchat_system_238701288_ac tor_description=Альгамбро. Зловещий маг.

If someone have a good translated version or want a tranaslated in other language. Just send me translated of attached file
Attached Files
File Type: zip raw.zip (505.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

@Shade It seem your item.txt file has some bug. I using this and add item of pet dragon for hero at start but this item don't appear. Replace old file, it work.
So I think your item.txt has some bug or not compatiable with redsand 1.1
Old 09-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by langtu87 View Post
@Shade It seem your item.txt file has some bug. I using this and add item of pet dragon for hero at start but this item don't appear. Replace old file, it work.
So I think your item.txt has some bug or not compatiable with redsand 1.1
I confirm that, i already checked half of it but it has more that 15000 lines so it will take some time.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

I havent changed any item, only added new units from RSE to it. Harl and legendary phoenix to +1speed for flying units, fire,venskeleton,titan to archer bonus items, glaskeleton to melle bonus item etc.
I also added all lizardead race units to items.txt because red sands developers completely forgot about that race when they made mod. Maybe something with them caused problems.
Go in items.txt and try finding undead_digged_brontor and delete it form items, maybe it`s that. My version works on 1.1 and 1.3.1 both so i cant do this, but if you want to try it out.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-10-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

@Fatt Shade

It also worked fine when i started a new game, but when i tried continuing the old one crashed. For the time being i reverted to the old one (items.txt).
One problem i had was that i accidentally copy/paste one "{" extra. The result was that my medal disappeared and whenever i would scroll over it the game would crash.