Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Well, if December is the release date to Russia, then It's pretty likely that February is for Europe/US.Like I said, I'll gladly wait if that means a better game. Fallout 3 is taking all my time now anyway
Old 11-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

The name of the convention of games is IgroMir , not Igromani
Old 11-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Approved Member

I wish Russia's games/events were more mainstream... nowadays, media and players only care about Halos, Gear of Wars, Metal Gear Solids, Final Fantasies, etc...
There's so many good underground games out there and nobody ever notices them. This is why PC will always be better than consoles. Consoles are for kids who will consume anything the media/big studios will throw at them
Old 11-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIGS View Post
I wish Russia's games/events were more mainstream... nowadays, media and players only care about Halos, Gear of Wars, Metal Gear Solids, Final Fantasies, etc...
There's so many good underground games out there and nobody ever notices them. This is why PC will always be better than consoles. Consoles are for kids who will consume anything the media/big studios will throw at them
Yes consoles suck! Take Condemned 2 for example.. On 360 the graphics were like a ps1 graphics and also the controls were realy stupid. But condemned 1 on pc had realy next gen graphics much better than codemned 2 graphics on 360!! I have a 360 for 2 years and the last time i opened it was 1 year ago And the only games that i played on it was Sonic the hedgehog(i bought the 360 because of that game) And also i played haLO 3 a bit but i didnt finish it. But i am going to play my 360 soon again because Sonic unleashed(the next sonic game is comimg!)

PC FOR EVER!!

Last edited by BAXTER STOCKMAN; 11-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

now waiting for the new release date...
Old 11-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Today I've got a very BIG disappointment. A few posts ago, I seriously complained about 1C ignoring us about the release date of Cryostasis, and I stated I wouldn't buy the game because of that.

But today I changed my mind, since I've discovered that Mirror's Edge (PC version), which I reserved 2 months ago, has moved its release date from Nov. 13th to JANUARY 09 O_O , while the rest of versions are released TOMORROW as it was expected.

So I asked myself: What have we done, PC users, to be treated like this? Piracy? Is it all because of piracy? I don't find that as a good reason for us to be marginalized from consoles in that way.

Then I remembered Cryostasis, and I thought it was not a good idea to promote piracy on a company which designs quality games like this EXCLUSIVELY FOR PC, taking the risks that involve this platform, so I'm going to put my trust in 1C/ActionForms again and buy their release.

Sorry for posting a long comment like this, about a topic which is not related to the thread, but I'd like to share these thoughts with you, guys.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Approved Member

I was dissapointed too when i learnt that the pc version of mirror edge will not be released today.. So as we all know most pc exculsive games right now are from Russian companies but we hardly see any pc exculsive games from other companies from other countries.. Why is that? Why others companies dont care about pc gaming? Why pc is so popular only in Russia ? What do you think is that because of the piracy? Sorry for the offtopic but i think that this is something very important that we must talk about!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

so, does anyone have any news?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Approved Member

Nope, nothing yet
Old 11-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIGS View Post
Nope, nothing yet
it's sad, first the game was to be released in september, after october was the release date, after 7th november, and now nothing and without any release date, i think the 1C Company have some problems with communications or the game have some problems in the production, or "bugs" or something like that, i don't know, i only know what i'm waiting for this game too much time and now this, it's sad, so, i will ask again, does anyone have any news about the release date?