Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 02-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Default where to get the mod?

Where can this mod be downloaded these days? I'd love to play it Again, I only played it for a few hours when it came out. Any got links?
Old 02-17-2017, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Where can this mod be downloaded these days? I'd love to play it Again, I only played it for a few hours when it came out. Any got links?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1jfom0...ended_0813.rar
Old 02-18-2017, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

thx!

btw why was it removed? Has it to do with WoTn, they use the same creature exp system or is it because it cost to have it stored at a server??

Also I wonder how people level up the Familiar. Was thinking Titan (health) is important to make it stay alive, but Speed just 1 point is good too to make it stay alive. What do you develop early on?

Last edited by raknefne; 02-18-2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
thx!

btw why was it removed? Has it to do with WoTn, they use the same creature exp system or is it because it cost to have it stored at a server??

Also I wonder how people level up the Familiar. Was thinking Titan (health) is important to make it stay alive, but Speed just 1 point is good too to make it stay alive. What do you develop early on?
What was removed?

For Asmadeo, most important skills are Accelerated metabolism, Vampirism and Beholder rage. After those, Titan and Tireless.

For Speed, 2/4 is enough and Elan 2/3 is enough. Carapace and Elemental mastery also helps.

Remember that Asmadeo gets Defence experience when taking damage.

And yes, at beginning Asmadeo dies all the time but he will get stronger quite soon if played right.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Approved Member

I mean the download link for Red Sand at start of thread - it was removed. I did get the link from u afterwards. And it works fine. I especially like the Asmadeo. I do find that there are too many enemies so far (just at Debir now).
Old 02-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcanzor View Post
Edit: Pirates are now some sort of gardener (with 90hp?? and same recruit points) or my game as bug?
That's not a bug IMO.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbournas View Post
Hello, I am new here. I have just finished Red Sands in impossible and I was really excited to find your extended version. But I can't find a link to download it. Any chance that it is still available please
There you go http://www.mediafire.com/file/1jfom0...ended_0813.rar
Old 02-18-2017, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I mean the download link for Red Sand at start of thread - it was removed. I did get the link from u afterwards. And it works fine. I especially like the Asmadeo. I do find that there are too many enemies so far (just at Debir now).
Cannot say about that but as whole starting post was removed, also download link was naturally gone.

Without my Ultimate challenge mod, Debir is piece of cake. And well, it is with my mod also, as real challenge begins on Montero.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

It is still better fights/harder than original Debir. It is perfect it is a lot easier in beginning, and harder later - better than the other way around like in Darkside.
Are you part of the team making this mod, Reuban?
So far, I enjoy it. In the Hylfire mod, which Terroin and I made, we used companions like the Familiar. But without the talent choice after leveling the Familiar up - instead there are 7 different ones. And a different system. But fun to play this Red Sand.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
It is still better fights/harder than original Debir.
Are you part of the team making this mod, Reuban?
So far, I enjoy it. In the Hylfire mod, which Terroin and I made, we used companions like the Familiar. But without the talent choice after leveling the Familiar up - instead there are 7 different ones. And a different system. But fun to play this Red Sand.
No, I'm not part of Red Sands team or anything and so I only adjusted some difficulty settings to make this mod "hard enough".