Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
Hello

I am busy with doing some research on my drivers. I noticed a lot of them are losing money based on the ROI display. Especially my highest ranked driver, rank: 858.
Also a lot of drivers have high forfeit costs. What does this mean, crappy trucks or lazy drivers.
Forfeiture costs is when your drivers don't complete their deliveries for whatever reason. As for crappy trucks, and lazy drivers. It could be a combination of both. Make sure you have good "up-graded" trucks. You could also adjust your drivers distance of travel, type of loads, etc. on the panel to the right. I always max out my trucks before I hire new drivers. When hiring new drivers, make sure they are the top rank that you can afford. You could also pay them a little more too. A lot of adjustments are trial & error. What works for me may not work for you, or your type of driver.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation

hello to all ..can someone help me with a problem..i don't understand why can't i buy more licenses to warehouses ? it says : your turnover restricts your business deals to 14 warehouses. Operation rejected .. I have only 13/38 ....ohh..and this thing doesn't let's me to buy a truck either .. THANK YOU !!!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-26-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please read up on the forum rules & look at the stickies before you post. Most questions are answered in the prominent easy to find stickies (Green Arrows).

Your question has been asked, and answered in this thread. Backtrack, and look for my postings here. In short you need to buy more trucks & hire drivers for each truck before you can purchase a new office. For your second question, you have to go to "Nick's Office", then "Manage Fleet" to buy a truck.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-26-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

Talking How I do that

You can manualy balance the drivers but if i do that that system is pretty dificult but annyway what truck can i give them so they make some decent money in the game ???
Old 12-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Making money is not solely based on what truck you have. That's just personal preference. What you need to do is get the truck you like with the least amount of wear & tear (mileage). Than max it out for performance (not looks). Keep repeating this process. Assign delivery task as needed. Give the fastest truck to a driver with no tickets, and let him race. This gives the most cash, in the shortest amount of time. Long deliveries gives the most cash, but takes longer. Fragile loads will also increase income. This is a balancing act that takes some time to get use to. Most people are impatient, and want quick results, and find themselves in your position.

It's not how many drivers you have. It's how many offices you have. You indicated that you have 40 drivers in another post. For me that's just way too many, and is very costly. You can win these awards alluding you with just 10 drivers. I did it twice. Think of how much money you spent on 40 trucks at about $100K a pop, plus equipment, and repairs. Remember your drivers are also gassing up, and repairing too. You must have ran through $4 million+, and I'm being conservative. With my 10 drivers, I had about $6 million in the bank.

There are many ways to play this game. I only gave you my version. I'm sure others have their own strategy that suits them. Plan your business management from the start, and stick with it. All this is based on what type of game you want to play, and what you want to achieve.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Wink I Understand

I read the forum step by step gut some usefull tips I would never figure out so quick. But you said USA Trucker that you should realy do the story line first and from there start your company ? TRUE??

I drive now Ventura Titan hell off a truck I must add better then that darn Argosy but how do I beat the competitors to win the seccond golden medal ?

I going to just try it out start a new game ???

Thank greets from Trucker NL

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-30-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Spoiler Questions Need To Be Addressed In The Proper Thread.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerNL View Post
I read the forum step by step gut some usefull tips I would never figure out so quick. But you said USA Trucker that you should realy do the story line first and from there start your company ? TRUE??
Yes, for those that want to do it. It has a large reward when finished $$$. It also raises your Rank & Rating to hire better drivers.
Quote:
I drive now Ventura Titan hell off a truck I must add better then that darn Argosy but how do I beat the competitors to win the seccond golden medal ?
You have to find a strategy that works for you. I've already given you mine.
Quote:
I going to just try it out start a new game ???

Thank greets from Trucker NL
Please don't ask SPOILER, HINTS & CHEAT questions outside of their proper thread.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

I'm not quite sure where to put this one. I'm intentionally holding off on the storyline side for now, hence any stuff from south of oxnard I have to go up thru barstow. Anyway, I've run into a weird thing and want to know if anyone else has also run into this on their game...

I picked up a load in SD for Colfax and went thru barstow and mojave, then turned for lone pine. Bout halfway to LP, I suddenly get this weird window about delivery cancelation, and I'm really sure I had the trailer hooked on at the time etc... But I sit dumbfounded staring at this delivery canceled notice.

The competition was all going on I 5, but yeah, I'm like huh? Its the strangest thing... the game is on hard setting, but I never saw that ever before where the game takes the trailer from you without no reasonable explanation.

Anyone else come accross this oddness?

Also, just something to note, if you start on hard, do the initial tasks, and then go to a far off branch you have like reno or bishop and stay away from oxnard doing deliveries between the areas. You can snag up to 3-4 branches by yourself on the east side of the map before you need drivers. At least, that works for me.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 01-23-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Edited For Content.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Many reasons qualify for cancelation of a load. They are as follows:

Exceeded time limit for current load.
Picking up another load while already carrying one.
Taking on a mission requiring you to drop your current load.
Somehow lost your load/trailer (happened to me once).
Or just simply a bug (it’s not un-common).
Old 01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

First time for me to see it...

Was rereading this thread and it occured to me that one another profile, had a game in which a hired driver had low forteit/maintenance costs, but she was spending upwards of $15k a day on fuel. Yes, you read that right. $15 THOUSAND a DAY on fuel. I eventually just fired her I think, as she was losing money...

As for someone somewhere here commenting on truck blowing up [not sure which thread]. That is likely a situation where you're not doing any accel at all [coasting], and you hit the nitro, then decide to hit the gas... Thats how a truck exploded on me once.