Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade View Post
More updates.
Added Knight, Paladin and Rune Mage not getting morale from griffon
After checking the Morale.TXT - btw, even correcting it doesn't make this work for me, in Crossworlds that is - I noticed the section about the Runemage itself is missing completely - IE, that he increases the morale of all archmages, priests and inquisitors... So I guess that doesn't work either.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

Quests that bugged for me:

Coastal Brotherhood: I freed all the prisoners down in the dungeon, and the quest didn't update. So now I'm stuck.

Missing Cabin Boy: The wolf was fleeing from me(don't know the reason), and I actually chose not to fight him. So now he's gone and I can't complete the quest.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
After checking the Morale.TXT - btw, even correcting it doesn't make this work for me, in Crossworlds that is - I noticed the section about the Runemage itself is missing completely - IE, that he increases the morale of all archmages, priests and inquisitors... So I guess that doesn't work either.
Rune Mage has changed, it is not the same unit anymore (for example only level 4 and needs much less leadership). Most of the abilities changed as well.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

OK... tried DEV mode, still doesn't work, it just crashes me to the desktop. So, I did what I never do otherwise - I cheated and used "K" to kill all of Eric's troops. Game works fine from now on, at least for the time being.

Another bug, or maybe a "feature" - on Nordlig Isle, the northeast corner of the mainland, you see a house marked "House of Jotun" on the map, but there is nothing you can visit there in reality, only a bridge and a stat-boosting one-visit place.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Okay lots to keep up with here.

@AxellSlade - thanks, I've made a new quest section. Curious if anyone else has had problems with Free the Missing Prisoners (I haven't done it yet).
@Kel - Is Ice Dragon a unit or a spell? I haven't come across it yet so I don't know. If it's a unit, what's the ability called that's failing to trigger the update?
@Mystic Pheonix, nublets - thanks, I've clarified the entry for Crystal Collector.
@nublets - great research, made updates as needed
@nicoli - is that a Steam bug or a KB bug? I think that bug should go elsewhere since it's not game mechanics. I advise making a new thread so it doesn't get lost (this thread is huge).
@BBshockwave - that Jotun house on the map bugs me too. I'm gonna add it. I'll also qualify the "workaround" since it's not working for everyone.

Finally, based on this thread the jury is still out on whether/how Valhalla's messenger is updating. Does anybody actually understand what IS updating the number? I'm not wading into that mess I've got enough to do. :p
Old 10-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Guys, thank you very much for the reports. The devs are working hard to fix as many issues as possible.
Guys, people are also reporting a lot of random crashes and there is also a steam synching problem. How do you want to handle those? Are you going to make a support sub-forum? That might be a good place for those.

In general I am not including the random crashes here - just crashes that are common, reproducible, and as a result of using an ability/clicking a menu (like the Skald+Last Hero thing or the bad dialog on the third valkyrie).
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
@Kel - Is Ice Dragon a unit or a spell? I haven't come across it yet so I don't know. If it's a unit, what's the ability called that's failing to trigger the update?
It is a Unit, the ability is called "Creator".

Quote:
@BBshockwave - that Jotun house on the map bugs me too. I'm gonna add it. I'll also qualify the "workaround" since it's not working for everyone.
I don't think this is a bug. You can visit the house of Jotun once you get your flying mount.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel View Post
It is a Unit, the ability is called "Creator".

I don't think this is a bug. You can visit the house of Jotun once you get your flying mount.
Thanks, updated both entries.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
RE that amulet, do you mean you are supposed to get it and you don't, or do you mean the dialog option explains why you don't get one? Or do you get one anyway? I forget how that plays out, but I remember what you are talking about.

And yeah, I noticed that in the Valkryie conversation too. We almost need another thread for cosmetic translation issues... I don't want to distract them from game-altering bugs that need fixed but I agree it would be better if the translation were polished!
You get two dialog options, I don't remember exactly what they said but the first one includes "Accept the amulet" the other one was just extra dialog option which, as far as I could tell, ended up with you accepting the amulet in the end. However I didn't get it.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Anybody know what the of the Amulet quest is called? Sounds like I should add it.