Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

No loss is almost always doable.
Quote:
You don't have to worry about no loss games anymore.You know that first fight with Guilford ,when he cast armaggedon at the end of the battle ?
What are enemy controlling spells for ? Blind , sheep, fear, etc ... You disable his last troop and revive your army, then finish battle. End of story.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
What are enemy controlling spells for ? Blind , sheep, fear, etc ... You disable his last troop and revive your army, then finish battle. End of story.
Not in that instance, because the battle ends right after. Guilford gets to cast the spell after he has already lost technically.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

You can't prevent the damage from that armageddon, but I remember that he apparently was not very bright (it did pretty low damage, not sure how much exactly because I do not care about no-loss). So maybe even lvl4 creatures with high hp will not lose a unit? (and you can always cast stuff like peacefulness, ice prison, last hero, etc)
Old 02-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by langtu87 View Post
I must agree with tiberiu about the KB is easy game, even for impossible level. I think developer should make more diffculty level, the enemy hero should prefer cast damage spell to low level unit insteads of some negative spell like slow, bad luck...
Umm, that'd not make the game more difficult. It'd make it more annoying for people who want to do no-loss games, yes... but for those who don't care, it'd be a blessing if the enemy hero wasted damage spells on low-leve cannon fodder instead of more useful spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberiu View Post
No son. Quite the contrary in fact, but you need logical understanding to grasp this. How many classess of school do you have?

And I recommend a university for you and some logic books. Time to update my ignore list..
I'm a biologist with far more education that you'll ever get (considering that in your country, "high-school" is considered a high achievment), and I am guessing you are a 15-year old who gets his kicks from insulting people.

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 02-18-2013 at 08:52 PM.