Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Approved Member

Steam just updated my game to build 6250. Does anybody know what was fixed in this patch? Are there any patch notes?

haha Just as I posted this the patch notes appeared above my post. I guess I have gotten my answer...
Old 12-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivra View Post
Steam just updated my game to build 6250. Does anybody know what was fixed in this patch? Are there any patch notes?

haha Just as I posted this the patch notes appeared above my post. I guess I have gotten my answer...
I'm guessing this list is incomplete.... my guess was CORRECT!

Demon Rage ball generation is FIXED!

Semi-bad news, they added a new bug which breaks old saved games in Demonis. I suppose minor issue.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Good stuff all around as far as I can tell.

Hope they fixed the spellbook issue during the last battles aswell but I suppose a fresh game is the only way to tell for sure.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

keep em coming
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

So still 50 updates to come and we will be able to play...
Old 12-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirual View Post
Good stuff all around as far as I can tell.

Hope they fixed the spellbook issue during the last battles aswell but I suppose a fresh game is the only way to tell for sure.
I can test for this later today if you'd like.

While I agree we still need more fixes, what are the major ones that you guys are waiting on? I've beaten the game twice already. The quest bugs do not always occur and rarely for the critical path.

I've heard of the '4 undead not spawning' bug, but haven't experienced it once. Everything else is optional.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

Hooray! Guys, let me know what other fixes you uncover as you play, and of course any new bugs (knock on wood).
Old 12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Awesome. Steam updated the game again. Dunno, if others got that bug, as well but whenever I load any saved game, my character is missing his horse and the camera doesn't follow him anymore. That way the game got unplayable for me. I'm not sure, if that happens to everyone because I am in that demon-world where it's also not possible to fly.
Maybe someone could tell me, if I'm the only one having this issue.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAT_Gasher View Post
Awesome. Steam updated the game again. Dunno, if others got that bug, as well but whenever I load any saved game, my character is missing his horse and the camera doesn't follow him anymore. That way the game got unplayable for me. I'm not sure, if that happens to everyone because I am in that demon-world where it's also not possible to fly.
Maybe someone could tell me, if I'm the only one having this issue.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=861

[on this very page]
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=103
Old 12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

thx. Solved the problem. As I played a lot in the demon-world and did not have older savegames (it's just too long ago that I played Gothic 3 ), I just walked to the border of the map, checked the automap and then continued moving blind with the arrow-keys to the teleporter. After switching there and back again, everything was fine again.
The reason why this happened, is also obvious: After the patch, the models were changed. You're on foot now.

Just for anyone having the same issue: Try to hit one of the teleporters and everything's fine again.