Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Wow!!......Bp,you sure know how to treat us,much more realistic explosive sounds than the default,these really rock

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Approved Member

Yea very nice sound mate..

Nice work
Old 06-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Approved Member

The gun sounds realistic enough... but it just sounds like one gun. You need to use that same sound but played 8 times at once with random timing.

I think if you do that you will end up with... more or less the original sound :p

So far The engine sound mods I have heard are great but I don't think anyone has managed to improve on the original gun sounds.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 AM
BigPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Communist View Post
The gun sounds realistic enough... but it just sounds like one gun. You need to use that same sound but played 8 times at once with random timing.
Impossible I'm afraid, that sort of thing has to be hardcoded in the sound engine. I've tried mixing the track in multiples but it just sounds like noise.