Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 08-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Sometimes when I get a new trailer the lights of it wont work. No turning, brake and normal lights.
The lights have been reported, and answered many times. In the day they are hard to see. At night you will see them. Unless you have other problems. Stop repeating problems arleady covered. It's pointless, boring, and clogs the threads.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
The lights have been reported, and answered many times. In the day they are hard to see. At night you will see them. Unless you have other problems. Stop repeating problems arleady covered. It's pointless, boring, and clogs the threads.
Please don't be angry at me. But aren't the lights on the trailer with the red big container really turned off all the time?
Old 08-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
Please don't be angry at me. But aren't the lights on the trailer with the red big container really turned off all the time?
Not that I've noticed.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Approved Member

Okay, I'll check it the next time when I get that trailer again. Maybe I'll take a screenshot if the lights are turned off...
Old 08-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
Okay, I'll check it the next time when I get that trailer again. Maybe I'll take a screenshot if the lights are turned off...
Try to get one at night, and you'll see what I mean. I thought the same thing too, until I saw it/them at night.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

Yes on some of the containers there are no lights on the trailer along with the bulk trailer there is no right turn signal.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

We all know that we often loose control of our trucks suddenly. I had a great experience just a minute ago.

I was driving up the 101. I was delivering a long distance load. I had my cruise control turned on. I was enjoying my new rain drop mod. Then I passed a car. And my lovely cruise control decides to smash on the brakes. I lost control of my truck and it smashes into a pole of a bridge, sideways. Cargo damaged. Thank you cruise control. Now I can redo the 101 from my last save.

So please do something about the fact that the cruise control suddenly brakes when you are passing a car.

Also my cruise control sometimes at some places. IT just stops pushing the gas pedal. And I need to push it myself. But it is still turned on. There are no cars around.

I dont know if this problem already has been posted!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-30-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Don't post colors that some people can't see, or read. Like canyon.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

It's meant to be smart control sensors on the front of the bumper to check cars distance less than 10m it puts brakes on. too bad it really fails so bad. there is a video on youtube of how bad it fails at a demonstration when volvo where testing it
Old 08-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
It's meant to be smart control sensors on the front of the bumper to check cars distance less than 10m it puts brakes on. too bad it really fails so bad. there is a video on youtube of how bad it fails at a demonstration when volvo where testing it
Do you have a link to this?? I'm curious.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Approved Member

I think this is the one. But it was awhile ago I saw it so am not 100% sure