Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Tincture of Toadstool infinite charge. 0 starts after minus count and increases the rage points.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_130106_00.jpg (721.5 KB, 33 views)
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbcreighton View Post
Where would I go about uploading a save to have it looked at? I've seen notes about that in other places as well...
For Windows 7 the games are located at:
C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\My Games\Kings Bounty Warriors of the North\$save\addon\

Find the correct folder and zip it together with its contents (4 files)
Old 01-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

I'm experiencing issues with Witch Hunters, whenever i cast a negative spell on them, they gets removed instantly.

The log even says "Witch Hunters: the effect placed on the troop dissipates instantly!".

I cannot find any special that is supposed to grant it that effect, only the Restoration ability it has can clear them, but it's description says it clears them at the beginning of it's turn, not instantly.

I've also noticed that the Pirate Ghosts gets the same benefits as normal ghosts, Phantom, and Soars, but without having them listed in it's Abilities section. They have 50% physical damage resistance, and can walk over traps without triggering them.

Last edited by BaZERGer; 01-10-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZERGer View Post
I'm experiencing issues with Witch Hunters, whenever i cast a negative spell on them, they gets removed instantly.

The log even says "Witch Hunters: the effect placed on the troop dissipates instantly!".

I cannot find any special that is supposed to grant it that effect, only the Restoration ability it has can clear them, but it's description says it clears them at the beginning of it's turn, not instantly.

I've also noticed that the Pirate Ghosts gets the same benefits as normal ghosts, Phantom, and Soars, but without having them listed in it's Abilities section. They have 50% physical damage resistance, and can walk over traps without triggering them.
Witch Hunters are immune to all negative status effects by design since Armored Princess / Crossworlds as far as I can remember.

Mouse over the special traits, and something there should say it. If not, just telling you it has been that way since Crossworlds.

The Celestrial Guards (summons of Royal Griffins) are like that too, instant dispel.

I think the only guy that cleared at beginning of his round is the Archdemon.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Witch Hunters are immune to all negative status effects by design since Armored Princess / Crossworlds as far as I can remember.

Mouse over the special traits, and something there should say it. If not, just telling you it has been that way since Crossworlds.

The Celestrial Guards (summons of Royal Griffins) are like that too, instant dispel.

I think the only guy that cleared at beginning of his round is the Archdemon.
If by traits you mean the thing at the bottom of the character window with the text "Abilities:", then i do not need to spend more time trying to read them, already having spent over 20 minutes confirming that there's nothing there that states it can do it.

Simply put: Either it must do what it says, or say what it does.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

Restoration is misleading for sure. And the Ghost Pirates definitely have abilities that aren't listed. they also can walk any distance to open chests and automatically do so on their turn if there are any chests.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down Spells missing after fighting last battle before Eric

When fighting the last Battle before Eric the second time (late game) outside Guileford's Castle, all Your spells disappear from Your spell book! They are removed after the Battle, and do not reappear. All Your scrolls are there though.

This bug is of course game breaking, especially to mages.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

This is a known bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch.

From what I have read, it happens when you fight the last battle without all allies. There are two optional allies (humans and demons). As far as I know, getting one of them as an ally prevents the bug from happening, since there are now one ally for each of the 4 battles.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

Is there an unofficial fix for the "Fly the Banner" Quest? I'm already late in the game and don't want to restart.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Been a while, so it was nice to see there aren't many more bugs reported. I updated the Ay Vaz Masterpiece quest, moving it from fixed to bugs (thanks, Ivra). And also @ivra, you're kind to mention the savegame, I did post one here where my poison cloud is bugged (it always hangs instead of activating) and it didn't happen for ckdamascus using my save.

At this point I am waiting for another patch so I can see if it miraculously works again or so I can start over and play the game without any major issues. The fact new bugs get introduced with fixes would make me wary of starting right away, though.

@Gza what build are you using? Also, it looks like in the screenshot that the item says it has 36 charges? Just want to make sure I understand the problem...

@balder1980 I thought there was, but after doing a lot of searching in this thread and in others, I couldn't find it. Hopefully someone will have more luck than I did... sorry.

Last edited by camelotcrusade; 01-18-2013 at 04:11 PM.