Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

View Poll Results: Battle of France as add on?
Yes, will buy this. 55 58.51%
OK, if for free. 21 22.34%
No, looking forward to Eastern front. 18 19.15%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotNoodles View Post
I was merely giving an example of someone moaning about the same thing over and over again, is that so hard to grasp? I also said it doesn't affect me because it's part of human nature to hear such things. I think it is you who has the aversion to people complaining judging by your posts.

I know what example you were giving, and it was completely irrelevant, if you keep listening in to other peoples conversations about the weather it's your problem, here unfortunately the rest of us are not given the choice over the mindless whingeing, it creeps into every thread.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 04-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aer9o View Post
what kind of problem they have encountered last week and what time scale roughly is needed for fixing that!
They posted last Friday that they start assembling new version this week meaning roughly they target for this week.

I posted last Friday here that according to sukhoi.ru that the problem is "new graphical artefacts".

This is common knowledge for a week already. Now need to spam every thread with "are we there yet?" and "the devs must post today when we are there". Grow up please.

And yes it is normal that it takes more than 6 months or a year for a new person to fix a mess created during 6 years by several other programmers who were fired.

Last edited by Ataros; 04-27-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Falstaff

Bongodriver said:

>>I'm fine thanks, I just made the mistake of thinking you were smarter than you appear.<<

It happens to the best of us

>>My own style? whose style am I using? <<

Well you've tried various, including mine. Not many seem to fit. But that's what you get for taking people on all the time. I'm not really sure that Aces, Carguy, Hayward, Robtek et al is a club worth joining...? Personally I'd give it some thought.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Falstaff

oh, and
Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

I think you will find sarcasm is universal.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 04-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

Oh and wheres my goose?

Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

If it's not out by next week, well - then I'll really be surprised.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

It looks like things are shaping up nicely for another typical 1C forums Friday. I will check the carnage after work.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhängnis View Post
If it's not out by next week, well - then I'll really be surprised.
i'm pretty sure we heard something today, ready or not.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Ini@ moderators: Please directly delete this thread, as it is again totally wrong. I do not understand, why some guys interpret posts their way and finally open a thread with a totally misleading topic!

Sorry, that I am trolling now, too, but wtf is the initiator of this thread thinking? Learn to be patient, before posting shit, which is just waste of reading time. It is childish, because the poster of a new thread should be aware, that he also has kind responsibility to avoid such "KIDS" posts.

Again several minutes waste of time initiated by a guy, who is not able to think 5 meters. Sry for that but it makes me angry. No discipline here in the forum. Every post is flooded by misleading information and hundreds of pages with waste.

If I want to follow here, I have to read dozens of pages per monute with crap.