Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 07-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
So, yeah, I would say that Pegasus spawns stash in those 5 roids AFTER that "random portal" (at (-500, 550, -650)) opens. First question: when would that be. Second: any chance anyone updates this info on first page?
Random portal depends on which quest line you take... Some quest lines it never opens at all.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Approved Member

Nagaki at all lines is way to get the map of random portals. Only at two paths is option not get the map due player decisions.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrzacik View Post
Hephaestus i cant find those two ships?
any help please
Well, in my case i've never find anything in Hephaestus.
Maybe random spawn will be there after got mastiff repainted.

But what I usually in Hephaestus after fleeing the patrol is
Destroying the turrets to get Shining-Turret (3rd Gen Pulse Laser Turret)
This way I get from 10-17 Turrets; Which I can use or sell.
1 Turrets sold @ 50K Credits (I think)

Get money quick to pimp up your fighter(s) or MotherShip.

The way I get the turrets is by circling INSIDE the middle ring.
Since the turrets are facing outside, they wont fire at you.
Don't forget to quick-save, since sometime you get lucky
The middle turrets get blown and push the other turrets facing you!
In that case - quick-reload.

Usually take about 10 minutes to blow all the turrets.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Xt-45

Hey guys. I'm new to the site, but i found a potential gold-mine for those who feel they're up to fleeing Triada for a good while. Check out XT-45, around the Triada building near the north. there's 8 cargo bays and 2 transports, all loaded. Be aware, each cargo bay spawns fighters and heavy transports. Also, the cache in Fronn near the Triada station sometimes yields a Musket, a prospective High Caliber laser. Surprisingly, this weapon is QUITE capable of carving transports and other ships apart at decent range.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbain View Post
Hey guys. I'm new to the site, but i found a potential gold-mine for those who feel they're up to fleeing Triada for a good while. Check out XT-45, around the Triada building near the north. there's 8 cargo bays and 2 transports, all loaded. Be aware, each cargo bay spawns fighters and heavy transports. Also, the cache in Fronn near the Triada station sometimes yields a Musket, a prospective High Caliber laser. Surprisingly, this weapon is QUITE capable of carving transports and other ships apart at decent range.
That's a good tip, but most of us know it already - and the fact that said transport ships respawn when you leave the system and return.

It's also (I think the only way) to collect ships painted in the colors of the various factions... I only know of one other faction's stash location though, it's the USS Oxygen station in NE Al Ariash. Be careful when angering the USS though: Unlike Triada, you will meet a portal camp when entering a system on that faction's border (from any direction) - meaning, about 4 wings of 3-4 fighters and at least 2 Butchers which are already firing at you before you can scramble fighters. From experience, only an endgame-fitted Mastiff can barely survive that, and even with System Firmware Mk.3 and 4 Kali it is a toss-up (usually 1 heavy transport spawns where a Butcher would normally appear - but not always )
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon4 View Post
That's a good tip, but most of us know it already - and the fact that said transport ships respawn when you leave the system and return.

It's also (I think the only way) to collect ships painted in the colors of the various factions... I only know of one other faction's stash location though, it's the USS Oxygen station in NE Al Ariash. Be careful when angering the USS though: Unlike Triada, you will meet a portal camp when entering a system on that faction's border (from any direction) - meaning, about 4 wings of 3-4 fighters and at least 2 Butchers which are already firing at you before you can scramble fighters. From experience, only an endgame-fitted Mastiff can barely survive that, and even with System Firmware Mk.3 and 4 Kali it is a toss-up (usually 1 heavy transport spawns where a Butcher would normally appear - but not always )
yeah, pretty much any area with those cargo bays is usually a dangerous, but lucrative haul. I've personally been able to hit most of them right after I get the Mastiff repainted. All you really need is good equipment and decent fighters. Make sure you have the Heavy Slots with something decent, cause they usually send bigger ships to take you on. Easily killable, but can be a pain without big guns
Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Registered Member

Hello! I found myself still struggling to get the cache X220 because when i get to the location (5 and a half grid away from gate X203), still i cant find anything but debris mappings, which are objects that you cant interact with
Old 11-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Hephaestus and
Mission: Pirate stash

Ok, I did follow those, yet I couldn't not find it, can be done in youtube or something easy to show and how to find thos, I did find ship hull and destory them yet nothing
Old 12-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocellaris View Post
Well, in my case i've never find anything in Hephaestus.
Maybe random spawn will be there after got mastiff repainted.

But what I usually in Hephaestus after fleeing the patrol is
Destroying the turrets to get Shining-Turret (3rd Gen Pulse Laser Turret)
This way I get from 10-17 Turrets; Which I can use or sell.
1 Turrets sold @ 50K Credits (I think)

Get money quick to pimp up your fighter(s) or MotherShip.

The way I get the turrets is by circling INSIDE the middle ring.
Since the turrets are facing outside, they wont fire at you.
Don't forget to quick-save, since sometime you get lucky
The middle turrets get blown and push the other turrets facing you!
In that case - quick-reload.

Usually take about 10 minutes to blow all the turrets.
Anyone know what sets this off, ive blown every turret during and after the ship repaint and nothing drops for me.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

The 'Allow_Karl' trigger is set in missions 5_1 "USS Aurora" and 5_2 "Secret Place Aurora" and it appears to set it at mission start (I'm pretty sure these are the missions that start *after* you get back to Aurora with the Mastiff)

This also triggers *something* in Elio:

activate.script
Code:
if (GetQuestLabel("Allow_Karl")=="yes") then
  CreateRelationStationDocking(VEC,mothership,140,4);
end;
locations.script
Code:
xyz_vector = Vector3(-404, -30, -600);

VEC = CreateStation("PStation_04_sta", xyz_vector + Vector3(0, 0, 0), Vector3(0, 0, 1));
I have no idea what this is...

*edit* scratch that, its the "Vector-3 Station" in the south-west corner, perhaps you can dock to it for something...

Last edited by Pressure Line; 12-14-2010 at 06:51 AM.