Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 08-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

I would like to see and hear more life in this game.

Some parking trucks on the truck stops and maybe some birds flying arouns in the air.
Maybe planes (Flying far away would be enough, doesn't have to be too detailed).

Very important: Sounds!
I never hear the rain or the sound of the trees in the wind. Look at Test Drive Unlimited, the ambient sounds there are great. And sounds of rain (inside and outside the truck) would be great, too.

I think that these things wouldn't cause any problems for professional game developer, so it MUST be possible to add these things in the game.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Optimization... Game is not running enough smooth on powerfull machines.
Which car in game does not have any raindrops on window? I tried all the trucks and all of them has rain drops on the window. I got polish version. English is 3.0.1.0, polish 3.0.3.0, russian 3.0.4.0, and german 3.0.2.0. I got all the hotfixes. I think that english version has more bugs.

Last edited by Eggtooth; 08-22-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

I saw a clock on the dashboard but is not working, would be awesome to make it work to show the time in the game.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nIGhTSoN View Post
I saw a clock on the dashboard but is not working, would be awesome to make it work to show the time in the game.
You can find out what time it is by going into the journal. It's on the bottom of the screen.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

But it would be nice if the dashboard clock would work, too. As a nice extra. Maybe he meant that.

I have another idea:
This HUD that shows time, speed, fuel and so on. It should be possible to make it disappear with pressing a key and with pressing the key again it should appear.
Sometimes I'm irritated by this HUD it wished to remove it.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

The most important things now for me is performance. At the main menu i have a FPS of 10 and when I go to load story It suddenly drops to 4-5. Do something about the drop of FPS on several locations from San Fransisco to Atascadero on the 101.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-26-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Edited for content.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

@ Patrick,

Do not post Side Missions, or Story-Line Missions outside of the Spoiler Alert threads. Even if you are reporting a problem with it.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
@ Patrick,

Do not post Side Missions, or Story-Line Missions outside of the Spoiler Alert threads. Even if you are reporting a problem with it.
Ow sorry

Well atleast there is a bug that makes a mission impossible. Because the trailer starts moving when its parked on the road untill it gets stuck behind those fences
Old 08-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Ow sorry

Well atleast there is a bug that makes a mission impossible. Because the trailer starts moving when its parked on the road untill it gets stuck behind those fences
I've done that particular mission 3 times, and never had that problem. Anyway let's continue this on one of the "Spoiler Alert" threads.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

Sometimes when I get a new trailer the lights of it wont work. No turning, brake and normal lights.