Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 06-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Approved Member

Maybe there are some alternative drivers ? not from nvidia ?
Old 06-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Runtime error!

I purchased Rig n Roll and installed it,activated it successfully but each time I want to run the game a small screen appears and says:

Runtime Error!
Program C:/Program Files/1C Company/RigNRoll/Bin/rnr.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
Please contact the application´s support team for more information

But 4 days later the game worked perfectly,without crashes or bugs,but no traffic was there also I saved a game,the next day it stopped to work and came to the same screen or runtime error,the next month happened the same: worked perfectly no bus no crashes but no traffic and I was able to open the saved game,the next day stops to work
My laptop meets all the requirements of the game.
Thanks

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-26-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Moved to the proper thread.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

For arguments sake, please list your computer specs, including graphic card. Laptops typically can’t handle this, or any high quality graphics games along with demanding CPU games such as this one.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

For arguments sake, please list your computer specs, including graphic card. Laptops typically can’t handle this, or any high quality graphics games along with demanding CPU games such as this one.
Yeah my laptop is an HP Pavilion dv4,with an amd athlonx2 duel core 250 gb,5400 rpm 2048 mb and an ati radeon graphics card,its very good ,as I said the game has worked twice
Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

That’s all well, and good. What is needed to assess your situation is the speed of your CPU (in Ghz, like 2.4Ghz), and what particular version is your ATI Radeon graphics card (series #, like 3870)?

Judging by your system specs, and I’ve looked it up. Your system appears to have a CPU speed of less than 2.0Ghz. If this is the case, then here is where your problem lies. Your ATI Radeon may also be the problem depending on the model/series #.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-27-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

Uhm I dont think the graphic card is the problem,I could play the game twice without problems,mirrors working,no lags and visible chrome but no traffic,also the police pulled over me once,the only traffic visible were police and competition trucks,then I got bored and went to do some missions,the animations played without problems or lags
Old 06-28-2011, 12:37 AM
Approved Member

You’re misunderstanding everything I stated. It’s a combination of your slow speed CPU & your Graphics Card. This game is NOT meant for Laptops. I can’t make it any simpler. I’m trying to help you, and you’re arguing with me without fully giving your system specs. Your Laptop is not capable of handling this game. That’s why you can only intermittently play it. What else can I say? I try to answer everyones questions as quickly as I can. Seeing you log-in, and then log-out quickly, makes it difficult to hold a conversation with.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-28-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Registered Member

I am really sorry,that happened because when I usually post a tread the answer appears the next day,the another forums administrators usually dont log in for a long time,I am really sorry I wont do that again

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-28-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Approved Member

No problem. So what is your CPU speed & Graphics Card Model/Serial #?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-28-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykas View Post
Well , I still can't find a solution for my crashing issue. It happens whenever particles from wet road should start to come of the truck. Only thing that fixes thsi problem is instaling old drivers with wich it worked. And yeah I allways update drivers from nvidia. My card geforce 240 gt.
Solved somehow. I'm not sure what helped, but now I play without any antialising and it works. Though I tried that before, but I gues there were still some antialising left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykas View Post
Solved somehow. I'm not sure what helped, but now I play without any antialising and it works. Though I tried that before, but I gues there were still some antialising left.
Nope. Today loaded a game and it crashes again :]

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-03-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.