Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-30-2009, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

I tend not to care about the reviews when it comes to a game I completely enjoy. I have been playing the demo non-stop and if this is what the game will be like, but with more levels than I am all in. I don't need one person telling me that they didn't like it so I should listen to them. I am smart enough to not buy G.I. Joe the game because i know it will suck.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

I found this "review" the other day, but didn't bother posting it on here because he sounds like WoW player and he doesn't even mention what platform he played on.

TBH I don't even think he had a copy, I suspect he just went off the demo and other peoples previews - how come some newspaper guy gets to review one of Septembers A list titles before any of the major gaming sites / mags? (Aug 24 was beofore OXMs review, I beleive)