Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Plz help me on eye for and eye mod!!

so i downloaded this eye for and eye mod, its for faces of war and men of war lok it up its at mod db and i dl it and install it in my mods folder and i select it from mods tab and it says pattern error ammo 120 and stuff i have a 32 bit windows vista and have men of war 1.022 sumthing well i havnt patched it but plz do help!!thx
Old 04-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComRade707@russia View Post
so i downloaded this eye for and eye mod, its for faces of war and men of war lok it up its at mod db and i dl it and install it in my mods folder and i select it from mods tab and it says pattern error ammo 120 and stuff i have a 32 bit windows vista and have men of war 1.022 sumthing well i havnt patched it but plz do help!!thx
Well, I don't think this MOD works properly with MoW. Maybe guys from DMS forum may help you.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

yeh i found it out that they startied making a men of war version of it and i hope ikts not dead or else i have to sell a coulple games to get faces of war thx
Old 04-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Banned

According to information that was posted on the DMS site a few weeks ago, the modding team behind An Eye For An Eye, decided to drop the mod due to low interest from the community in their mod (their words, not mine).

~Zeke.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

Angry

what! thats gay dude we all need a modern warfare rts there are none and on the eye for a eye trailer whys there blood different than faces of war i want that blood!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Cool

I've given the mod a tryout in the servers but have found no other gamers with this mod. But I usually don't find many gamers in the GameSpy servers who even have any other mods either.

It's unfortunate that other FoW gamers have not taken up with this mod as well. All the new models are simply fantastic and the new maps look great as well. I was very impressed with the work that went into it. The only thing I found disconcerting about it is that it pits Iran against U.S forces instead of Iraq against coalition forces. Still in all it's a great piece of work worthy of being stepped up to a full game level.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Approved Member

getting tired of the whole iran/iraq/outdated armies vs u.s. thing, I mean come on why not u.s. versus modern russia...oh yeah, I forgot, the u.s. might get outmatched, and we can't have that now can we....
Old 06-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned

The mod An Eye For An Eye has been closed down. The modders got tired and decided to stop developing it. They had plans to make a US vs Russia MP scenario but never got that far, except for showing some screenshots. Perhaps they will take it up again later (hopefully).

~Zeke.