Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 06-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

Well Germany dosn't need experimental units for any balance reasons. And if a Maus would be in the game it would cost a shitload and you would rarely get a chance to use it in a normal game.

I agree that Russian Rocket artillery is abit OP. And i hope the Katyusha gets toned down in next patch.

However german rocket artillery isnt that bad. Most people build Panzerwerfers not reallizing that Raketwerfer has 300mm rockets instead of 150mm. Sure raketwerfer may be an easy target for counter battery and it fires few rockets. However i have blown of turrets of IS-3s.

Reason why cantillopes rockets do shitty dmg to tanks. Is because they are really smal. And they got a low firing angle.

150mm HE-shells where known to knock of turrets in ww2. The powerfull explosion was enough to knock it clean off. But your exadgerating that a IS-152 can easily kill a KT.
I have taken out a pershing with a hummel but never anything better.

Tho i don't like to fight Soviet in large games. It just turnes to an arty spamfest.