Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 07-24-2020, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Default New Player

Howdy all

Looks like XP is really going to not be any good for online any more very soon, so that and the desire to access the 64bit function of my current machine lead me to try installing win10, lets just say it ended up with me buying a new tower and leave that horror show behind us.

basic system is a i7 3770 and 12Gb ram, video card is in the motherboard, and has a dedicated Gig of memory apparently. It can run three monitors so it must be all right, better than my Radion 5450HD.

I think even the video exceeds the basic specs, but should I get a card now while I'm building/spending?

Also, online, is there a populated server or two out there, I can see from the Views of all the recent post there are about 250 people paying attention to this game on this site, I hope that translates into a few hundred online regularly.

And all the TFS Patches are in the Stream DL right, the game I DL will be up to date for that day or week?

Cheers! Hope to see you in the skies soon.

Music, (new more terrifying and intimidating call sign coming soon for new game).