Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Staff of Starlight - Forcefield Bug?

Is there a known bug with the Staff of Starlight quest? My current task on the quest list is "Pay a visit to the tower of Archmage Rezo". Previously, I had to visit 3 altars, and defeat 3 mages. According to walkthroughs, this should remove the forcefield from the Mage tower, and I would encounter someone at the entrance.

Well, the forcefield is still there, and there is nobody at the entrance. I am unable to continue in the game without completing this quest.

I've searched the forum, and found 2 threads that discuss this issue, but neither of them had a solution. It's been 2 years since, so possibly there is some knowledge of this by now?
Old 01-21-2015, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

Bumping this up . . . Still can't figure it out, and can't play the game without a fix . . . I did reload an earlier save, and played until I defeated the 3 altars, but the same thing happened - forcefield still there, and no Rezo to talk to.

Help!!
Old 01-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Approved Member

I assume you talked to three mages on the forcefield because only after that you're able to deal with the altars. I guess you've done that because prior to this you're unable to battle the guardians of the altars. If you've done this and the forcefield is still up you should update your game with the latest patch, reload a game at least before you entered Arlania for the first time and try again