Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Default How many islands are there?

Hey y'all,

I managed to finish the game without uncovering two of the islands, one is above Portland on the world map, the other below Aralan. Granted, I did not finish all the quests, but the vast majority and there were no armies left to be guarding the maps or otherwise.

So, what's the deal? Are those even meant to be discovered? What am I missing?

Just for the record, my world map shows: Whitehill, Portland, Aralan, Galenirim, Tristrem, Bear Butte, Sandy Island, Monteville, Inselburg, Darenbam.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:49 AM
Approved Member

I'm pretty sure you're missing Okkarland (I might have misspelled that one) to the north (it's the Viking's land) and to the south is Amazonia (the island of the Amazons).

These might be the "premium" version additional islands for all I know.

/C\/C\
Old 10-22-2014, 06:16 AM
Approved Member

Hi,

I'm sure a whole map has 12 island if you explore by a ship (Whitehill, Portland, Monteville, Tristem, Inselburg, Galenirim, Darenbam, Aralan, Bear Butte, Sandy, Okkarland & Amazonia).

If you explore by Teleport, there have 5 area that not showing on world map (Atrixus, Baraz Gund, Dragandor, Helvedia & Drokkentier)

Special for Drokkentier (Dragon Area), you can go there by baloon from Darenbar island after you completed task with a dragon @ Darenbam.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

Yes, Amazonia and Okkarland are the ones I couldn't "reveal".

Looks like this is indeed exclusive to the premium version. Are those islands worth the extra $$ or were they added as more of an afterthought?

Thanks for your answers.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Approved Member

You do end up getting 3 more Princesses from Amazonia, the Amazon unit, and some more experience and Okkarland gives you some Viking troops if you want to play them, but other than that, they're not that big of a deal.

I don't know the price difference, if it's $5 than I guess it is probably worth it, $10 is probably a bit of a stretch.

It also depends if you're tired of playing by the time you get to those islands, if you're tired of playing then it is obviously not worth it, but if you want to play some more then it probably is.

Since I participated in the Early Access (EA) I got the premium version (I think the price was the same - my brother got me the Dark Side EA for my birthday so I actually didn't have to pay for either version).

/C\/C\